Author Topic: NEWS BULLETIN! SCM BLOWS OUT OF GOSHEN!!  (Read 5983 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Re: NEWS BULLETIN! SCM BLOWS OUT OF GOSHEN!!
« Reply #75 on: April 12, 2024, 02:18:45 PM »
IT TIME for JOHN FRANK ARMY too respond. I.Don't know the guy MICHAEL PETTRILLI that ever one dislikes. Me a TB guy. But I will relate a instance in me life before ALLS you BORN.
So it 1962.: IT the first fight between FLOYD PATTERSON and SONNY LISTON gonna be and was held at COMISKEY PARK,CHICACAGO. Their 3 of us. JOHN FRANK,JIMMY MC'NICHOLLS and BILLY FERRELL. We all 14 years old. Mr.PATTERSON was trainin for the fight at a farm 2 miles east of ELGIN,ILLINOIS. We kids and jump on ours bicycles to go watch trainin. It a 7 mile ride for us. Who cars: This in day one can leave their house unlocked and still be 100% safe. We arrives first day. Guards say: You need to pay to get in. D]ANGELO walks up and says LET them in. We went everyday. After the 3rd day FLOYD notices us. He goes: are you FANS. We go: OF COURSE. Then he goes ,Give these kids anythin they want. FOOD,POP. FLOYD took care of us. GOD he was great. Gave us autographed train boxin gloves and other personalized autographs. He was the nicest person anyone could ever meet. TOO bee continued.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #76 on: April 12, 2024, 02:42:36 PM »
So's 2 weeks before fight in walks: SILAS JAYNE and his entourage. Not know the FUC at time. He,SILAS has a horse farm a mile away and a LISTON,backer. The place went nuts as under security tried to evict the FUC. Needed police to show up to eradicade the FUC and his peoples from farm. Learned about that killin fuc after that.
So'S I agree with you MIKE. Everyone should not hide behind a dump ass moniker,afraid too reveal their real name. Obviously: JOHN FRANK ARMY do not. HE don't care who knows anythin about him. Back to you MIKE. Gettin back to years ago. You like exposin . TRY this one. SHOW HORSES are the biggest SHIT with MURDERS over years. It a RACKETT that was led by SILAS over years and still exists. And these ponies go for sale at big BUCKS. Stick your nose into this corrupt rackett and see what you can find.
And by the way: SILAS was the MURDERER of all time in this rackett. Even the CHICAGO MOP was afraid of him.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #77 on: April 12, 2024, 03:57:36 PM »
So's 2 weeks before fight in walks: SILAS JAYNE and his entourage. Not know the FUC at time. He,SILAS has a horse farm a mile away and a LISTON,backer. The place went nuts as under security tried to evict the FUC. Needed police to show up to eradicade the FUC and his peoples from farm. Learned about that killin fuc after that.
So'S I agree with you MIKE. Everyone should not hide behind a dump ass moniker,afraid too reveal their real name. Obviously: JOHN FRANK ARMY do not. HE don't care who knows anythin about him. Back to you MIKE. Gettin back to years ago. You like exposin . TRY this one. SHOW HORSES are the biggest SHIT with MURDERS over years. It a RACKETT that was led by SILAS over years and still exists. And these ponies go for sale at big BUCKS. Stick your nose into this corrupt rackett and see what you can find.
And by the way: SILAS was the MURDERER of all time in this rackett. Even the CHICAGO MOP was afraid of him.
HUH? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU BABBLING ABOUT???

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #78 on: April 12, 2024, 04:21:54 PM »
TRY this. STATICIC AIR COMMAND. What NONSENCESE. MIKE RIGHT'
TIME GAY: to post you REAL NAME.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #79 on: April 12, 2024, 04:29:52 PM »
And JOHN FRANK ARMY will say this. I get this PETRIIILLLIII knows how to find INFO.
JOHN FRANK ARMY could care less if he check me OUT. I stand by me RECORD. And I might also add. It costs money to delve. Spend goin depper.
All one has to do is ask me. I'll tell ya. SOOOES; GAY BOY; WHAT YOU AFRAID OFF.

Whatchutalkinboutwillis

• NW-1
« Reply #80 on: April 12, 2024, 05:24:42 PM »
IT TIME for JOHN FRANK ARMY too respond. I.Don't know the guy MICHAEL PETTRILLI that ever one dislikes. Me a TB guy. But I will relate a instance in me life before ALLS you BORN.
So it 1962.: IT the first fight between FLOYD PATTERSON and SONNY LISTON gonna be and was held at COMISKEY PARK,CHICACAGO. Their 3 of us. JOHN FRANK,JIMMY MC'NICHOLLS and BILLY FERRELL. We all 14 years old. Mr.PATTERSON was trainin for the fight at a farm 2 miles east of ELGIN,ILLINOIS. We kids and jump on ours bicycles to go watch trainin. It a 7 mile ride for us. Who cars: This in day one can leave their house unlocked and still be 100% safe. We arrives first day. Guards say: You need to pay to get in. D]ANGELO walks up and says LET them in. We went everyday. After the 3rd day FLOYD notices us. He goes: are you FANS. We go: OF COURSE. Then he goes ,Give these kids anythin they want. FOOD,POP. FLOYD took care of us. GOD he was great. Gave us autographed train boxin gloves and other personalized autographs. He was the nicest person anyone could ever meet. TOO bee continued.
This is how I picture Vladimir Putin sounding - on acid.

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #81 on: April 12, 2024, 05:46:16 PM »
On pins and needles waiting for his tack room videos!
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #82 on: April 12, 2024, 08:08:15 PM »

Will he be living in it?  Then where after he pisses this guy off? 

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #83 on: April 12, 2024, 08:13:31 PM »
John Frank Army has spoken, I hope you people are listening

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #84 on: April 12, 2024, 08:20:09 PM »
Still waiting to hear from my interpreter. 11.wp

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #85 on: April 12, 2024, 08:35:59 PM »
Will he be living in it?  Then where after he pisses this guy off?

I hope this poor smuck who's behind this great idea knows he'll most likely be on the next hit list of SCM! As soon as SCM doesn't get his way he'll sure as shit be bad mouthing this guy!

73cv.2

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #86 on: April 12, 2024, 08:53:23 PM »
John Frank Army has spoken, I hope you people are listening

Listening? I'm still trying to comprehend what the hell he said!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #87 on: April 12, 2024, 09:07:16 PM »
This is how I picture Vladimir Putin sounding - on acid.
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #88 on: April 12, 2024, 09:08:07 PM »
Can't wait.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #89 on: April 12, 2024, 09:09:48 PM »
Listening? I'm still trying to comprehend what the hell he said!
I think he's a fucking fraud. He writes like he's on crack, he's probably some burnt out hippie living off of welfare checks.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal