Author Topic: THIS PLACE IS TERRIBLE  (Read 478 times)

Inside The Track, bello and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3027
Re: THIS PLACE IS TERRIBLE
« Reply #15 on: Today at 09:11:55 PM »
Bro, I'm 6/6 at Mohawk right now and when Strobe Light demolishes them 7/7 tonight 8)
Rolling....
Keep it going!  tmbz1

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4828
Re: THIS PLACE IS TERRIBLE
« Reply #16 on: Today at 09:15:31 PM »
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13154
Re: THIS PLACE IS TERRIBLE
« Reply #17 on: Today at 09:19:23 PM »
Rolling....
Keep it going!  tmbz1

JT just hit the early pick 5 at CT!  ;D

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3027
Re: THIS PLACE IS TERRIBLE
« Reply #18 on: Today at 09:26:54 PM »
JT just hit the early pick 5 at CT!  ;D
tmbz1 JT  tmbz1

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • rainman2: I only have 20 posts in the last 3 days!  I know I'm not to blame!  i'm curious to see who the current culprits are now.
    Today at 09:50:39 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Lucpark says he thinks the forums gone to shit. Wonder why?
    Today at 09:38:42 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Abd
    Today at 09:37:59 PM
  • Trigger: Can you imagine this journalist scumbag creep joined the Mike hate bandwaggon  ngc3  fucking menatlly ill jerkoff  ngc3  Grandstand Handicapper, must suck a dick for a fucking scumbag cheater quote  ngc3
    Today at 09:23:08 PM
  • Trigger: FATSO ain't paying per post...word is if Pacer 2 doesn't get retroactive pay she's joing your side  ngc3
    Today at 09:13:13 PM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: I haven't raced a horse in over four years and I'm irrelevant.... ngc3
    Today at 09:10:52 PM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: Between G and wiggles 280 posts about me in one week.
    Today at 09:09:47 PM
  • Trigger: He hit FATSO's OT & Weekend Pay...friggles ain't going now where, making the buku bux  ngc3
    Today at 09:07:43 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal