Author Topic: Hard to Believe  (Read 256 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2845
Hard to Believe
« on: Today at 03:44:10 PM »
Hard to believe none of you Illinois whackadoos haven't mentioned the White Sox.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3802
Re: Hard to Believe
« Reply #1 on: Today at 06:25:23 PM »
Being in central Ohio..
It's Go Indians!! for me tmbz1
No.. not the Guardians... the Indians
Should be a great atmosphere tonight  ;D
I think whoever wins the series tonight will be beaten by TB in the ALCS

GOAT

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 623
Re: Hard to Believe
« Reply #2 on: Today at 08:25:48 PM »
Why should Illinois people even be on this web site as harness racing ceases to exist there.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13154
Re: Hard to Believe
« Reply #3 on: Today at 08:32:11 PM »
Why should Illinois people even be on this web site as harness racing ceases to exist there.

 ngc3

God Bless you GOAT 🙏

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • rainman2: I only have 20 posts in the last 3 days!  I know I'm not to blame!  i'm curious to see who the current culprits are now.
    Today at 09:50:39 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Lucpark says he thinks the forums gone to shit. Wonder why?
    Today at 09:38:42 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Abd
    Today at 09:37:59 PM
  • Trigger: Can you imagine this journalist scumbag creep joined the Mike hate bandwaggon  ngc3  fucking menatlly ill jerkoff  ngc3  Grandstand Handicapper, must suck a dick for a fucking scumbag cheater quote  ngc3
    Today at 09:23:08 PM
  • Trigger: FATSO ain't paying per post...word is if Pacer 2 doesn't get retroactive pay she's joing your side  ngc3
    Today at 09:13:13 PM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: I haven't raced a horse in over four years and I'm irrelevant.... ngc3
    Today at 09:10:52 PM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: Between G and wiggles 280 posts about me in one week.
    Today at 09:09:47 PM
  • Trigger: He hit FATSO's OT & Weekend Pay...friggles ain't going now where, making the buku bux  ngc3
    Today at 09:07:43 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal