Author Topic: Mobland  (Read 500 times)

GOAT and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13087
Mobland
« on: October 08, 2026, 06:46:42 PM »
Best show around.  tmbz1

Second season is a fucking doozy.  tmbz1

If you're not watching it, or, don't like it, you must be a stupid cunt  ngc3

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2841
Re: Mobland
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2026, 10:29:33 PM »
Best show around.  tmbz1

Second season is a fucking doozy.  tmbz1

If you're not watching it, or, don't like it, you must be a stupid cunt  ngc3
tmbz1 tmbz1 I love it

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2646
Re: Mobland
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2026, 10:31:50 PM »
I love Maeve! Helen Mirren is just great!

Kenny

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1133
Re: Mobland
« Reply #3 on: Today at 06:27:28 AM »
Best show around.  tmbz1

Second season is a fucking doozy.  tmbz1

If you're not watching it, or, don't like it, you must be a stupid cunt  ngc3

Off topic trolling

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16542
Re: Mobland
« Reply #4 on: Today at 03:37:16 PM »
I saw season 1.

The show sucks.

Hardy is ok but the others are cartoon characters.


Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13087
Re: Mobland
« Reply #5 on: Today at 03:40:47 PM »
I saw season 1.

The show sucks.

Hardy is ok but the others are cartoon characters.

You made it clear you like the English gangster shows with  O0

You're nothing more that cartoon character mini mouse work of fiction.

Your cowardliness is real, just my daily reminder to you, cunt.

GOAT

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 621
Re: Mobland
« Reply #6 on: Today at 07:42:02 PM »
Why such foul language on here? Especially the C word? Love thy neighbor.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13087
Re: Mobland
« Reply #7 on: Today at 08:06:40 PM »
Why such foul language on here? Especially the C word? Love thy neighbor.

Technically neighbors  tmbz1

Calhoun is vermin i.e. mice, roaches etc you let your nigga rat neighbors go ape shit on your T-giving turkey  ngc3


 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Strip search, dog sniffer, anla probe...we found zilch Kenny, whats the sentence life in prison or the death penalty  ngc3
    Today at 08:03:40 PM
  • Trigger: I'm booked...Howard Stern paying me an appearance fee  ngc3 But he can't have the Misfits, nope they're ours, you too Kirby we own plop Misfits rights to you  ngc3
    Today at 07:49:42 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I can believe the head up the ass part..But GMA..Nope!  ngc3
    Today at 07:01:55 PM
  • Trigger: I'll be on Good Morning America tomorrow thanks to the MISFITS...I'm Mike and I have my head up his ass, meaning my own ass, quite a feat  ngc3
    Today at 06:56:01 PM
  • Trigger: I rest my case JT, the worm is a Misfit  tmbz1
    Today at 06:45:38 PM
  • JT: ngc3
    Today at 06:43:30 PM
  • Trigger: What if he's still clean Kenny, then what, absolute guilt  ngc3
    Today at 06:38:38 PM
  • Trigger: Kenny makes a poing Dr. ian Moore, pull down your pants and cough Kenny is going to start your "Clean" medical trial  ngc3  11.bz
    Today at 06:31:29 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal