Author Topic: Mobland  (Read 420 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13065
Mobland
« on: October 08, 2026, 06:46:42 PM »
Best show around.  tmbz1

Second season is a fucking doozy.  tmbz1

If you're not watching it, or, don't like it, you must be a stupid cunt  ngc3

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2839
Re: Mobland
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2026, 10:29:33 PM »
Best show around.  tmbz1

Second season is a fucking doozy.  tmbz1

If you're not watching it, or, don't like it, you must be a stupid cunt  ngc3
tmbz1 tmbz1 I love it

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2640
Re: Mobland
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2026, 10:31:50 PM »
I love Maeve! Helen Mirren is just great!

Kenny

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1123
Re: Mobland
« Reply #3 on: Today at 06:27:28 AM »
Best show around.  tmbz1

Second season is a fucking doozy.  tmbz1

If you're not watching it, or, don't like it, you must be a stupid cunt  ngc3

Off topic trolling

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16534
Re: Mobland
« Reply #4 on: Today at 03:37:16 PM »
I saw season 1.

The show sucks.

Hardy is ok but the others are cartoon characters.


Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13065
Re: Mobland
« Reply #5 on: Today at 03:40:47 PM »
I saw season 1.

The show sucks.

Hardy is ok but the others are cartoon characters.

You made it clear you like the English gangster shows with  O0

You're nothing more that cartoon character mini mouse work of fiction.

Your cowardliness is real, just my daily reminder to you, cunt.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ScrapeThePaint: Hey Dingus, I am not hiding from anyone. I am waiting to see your posts where you call out Trigger, Yonkers, Andrew for their horrific language and also SCM for his receptive pictures on every thread. Still waiting.
    Today at 04:40:04 PM
  • Trigger: ngc3
    Today at 04:13:55 PM
  • Dingus: Scrape hasn’t posted in a few days.  Guess he’s hiding after I invited him to meet me at Yonkers.  Must be too far away from his home in Yonkers.
    Today at 04:08:41 PM
  • Trigger: Expectations and Feeling Entitled to Explanations...ho w about just have your head chopped off for being animal abusing crooks.  Not one decent person has a problem with that.  You think it won't happen.
    Today at 03:37:50 PM
  • wiggles44: I wonder if Michaela and Bonnie have browsed the forum today?
    Today at 03:36:52 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Relaqx Mike you are going to get a nose bleed again! 73cv.2
    Today at 03:18:07 PM
  • Trigger: Expectations and Feeling Entitled to Explanations...ho w about just have your head chopped off for being animal abusing crooks.  Not one decent person has a problem with that.  You think it won't happen.
    Today at 02:35:32 PM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike
    Today at 02:26:41 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal