Bitter Truth, bello and 21 Guests are viewing this topic.
Fuck..I missed it Will watch the replay nowWas watching Santa Anita Both singles through in legs 1 and 2 The 6 in leg 1 came from Kentucky Downs Went from 10 inch tall grass to 2 inch tall grass Great potential with this ticketI think there are some vulnerable favorites ahead
Oh wellI will take 500 bucks1 was a monster
Your right JT Real nice card Dayton and im getting sucked inRace 7 2 win box 25 p4 25/16/68/14
Mohawk 7th - 4,5,6,9BTW did you see who I selected the previous race and what the super paid.
Nose loss to pocket sitter at 7-1. Ill just watch and enjoy the rest and root for my CT numpers
I can't find itIve tipped a few
If you see my pick 4 ticket SPR - Woodbine Mohawk (H) - R6 - $4.8+$883.94Superfecta Box : 2, 4, 5, 10Bets (24) Amount: $0.20 Total: $4.80Placed At: 10-03-2026 8:31 PMStatus: Won $883.94