Author Topic: Saturday, 10/3/26 - Big Gambling Day Night 🐎  (Read 1158 times)

PineHurstPacer, Indian24 (+ 1 Hidden) and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5072
Re: Saturday, 10/3/26 - Big Gambling Day Night 🐎
« Reply #90 on: Today at 08:29:15 PM »
Last licks ffor me unless I see something at Dayton. I got the program JT ThanksCT race 4  3  win  $2 dd and p3  3/267/349  >50 p5  3/267/349/136/2711

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5072
Re: Saturday, 10/3/26 - Big Gambling Day Night 🐎
« Reply #91 on: Today at 08:31:46 PM »
For baseball fans.  Rasmussen has a no hitter vs yankees after 7

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3741
Re: Saturday, 10/3/26 - Big Gambling Day Night 🐎
« Reply #92 on: Today at 08:33:24 PM »
Fuck..I missed it 11.wp
Will watch the replay now
Was watching Santa Anita
Both singles through in legs 1 and 2 tmbz1
The 6 in leg 1 came from Kentucky Downs
Went from 10 inch tall grass to 2 inch tall grass ngc3
Great potential with this ticket
I think there are some vulnerable favorites ahead
I am just bumping this tmbz1
"I think there are some vulnerable favorites ahead"
Hopefully this holds true tmbz1

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3741
Re: Saturday, 10/3/26 - Big Gambling Day Night 🐎
« Reply #93 on: Today at 08:41:04 PM »
Oh well
I will take 500 bucks
1 was a monster  tmbz1

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5072
Re: Saturday, 10/3/26 - Big Gambling Day Night 🐎
« Reply #94 on: Today at 08:43:31 PM »
Oh well
I will take 500 bucks
1 was a monster  tmbz1

Especially unpressed

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12867
Re: Saturday, 10/3/26 - Big Gambling Day Night 🐎
« Reply #95 on: Today at 08:44:36 PM »
Oh well
I will take 500 bucks
1 was a monster  tmbz1

Glad you cashed, very nice!

Great capping, you finished second too which is always great if the INQ goes up.

JT!  ;D

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5072
Re: Saturday, 10/3/26 - Big Gambling Day Night 🐎
« Reply #96 on: Today at 08:49:58 PM »
Your right JT  Real nice card Dayton and im getting sucked in

Race 7 2 win box 25  p4  25/16/68/14

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5072
Re: Saturday, 10/3/26 - Big Gambling Day Night 🐎
« Reply #97 on: Today at 08:57:41 PM »
Your right JT  Real nice card Dayton and im getting sucked in

Race 7 2 win box 25  p4  25/16/68/14

Nose loss to pocket sitter at 7-1. Ill just watch and enjoy the rest and root for my CT numpers

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12867
Re: Saturday, 10/3/26 - Big Gambling Day Night 🐎
« Reply #98 on: Today at 09:02:09 PM »
Mohawk 7th - 4,5,6,9

BTW did you see who I selected the previous race and what the super paid.  8)

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3741
Re: Saturday, 10/3/26 - Big Gambling Day Night 🐎
« Reply #99 on: Today at 09:04:32 PM »
Mohawk 7th - 4,5,6,9

BTW did you see who I selected the previous race and what the super paid.  8)
I can't find it
Ive tipped a few ngc3

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3741
Re: Saturday, 10/3/26 - Big Gambling Day Night 🐎
« Reply #100 on: Today at 09:06:12 PM »
Nose loss to pocket sitter at 7-1. Ill just watch and enjoy the rest and root for my CT numpers
Those are good horses at Dayton
All those $80,000 races
Those horses are on tier below sire stakes
Sugar up next tmbz1

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12867
Re: Saturday, 10/3/26 - Big Gambling Day Night 🐎
« Reply #101 on: Today at 09:07:40 PM »
I can't find it
Ive tipped a few ngc3

If you see my pick 4 ticket  tmbz1

Mohawk 7th - 4,5,6,9

BTW did you see who I selected the previous race and what the super paid.  8)

SPR - Woodbine Mohawk (H) - R6 - $4.8
+$883.94
Superfecta Box    
: 2, 4, 5, 10
Bets (24) Amount: $0.20 Total: $4.80

Placed At: 10-03-2026 8:31 PM
Status: Won $883.94

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Thanks for ldging the same shit you say 20 times a day retarded wiggles...kole drop dead take your kin with you, make sure the whole debacle of your life ends there  ngc3
    Today at 09:00:32 PM
  • Kole Hanover: It only took triggy 5 mins to reply on this, he's on 24/7 all weekend, nothing to do, lonely etc. scm's biggest fan
    Today at 08:57:56 PM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike #2
    Today at 08:54:33 PM
  • Trigger: Not worried about how you're spending yours  ngc3 what the fuck are you stupid Kole  ngc3 who asks that question...oh you wanna sniff Mike's jean's crotch!  ;D
    Today at 08:42:31 PM
  • Kole Hanover: How did you spend your weekend? Oh, that's sad
    Today at 08:37:35 PM
  • Trigger: Yeh MikeAnt would eat you alive G is that why you keep spamming the same post over and over they all saw they all don't care, juts you, little faggy FATSO dick sucking liar  ngc3
    Today at 08:33:23 PM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    Today at 08:28:38 PM
  • Trigger: 1    Thought Process    497.65 3    Dona Clota [CHI]    10,914.50 5    Public Assembly    16,212.80 6    Kentucky Gal [IRE]    13,046.25 7    Hey Jessie    9,982.45 9    May Day Ready    5,045.05 11    Vronti [GB]    3,710.90
    Today at 08:19:50 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal