Author Topic: Saturday, 10/3/26 - Big Gambling Day Night 🐎  (Read 887 times)

JT, pylon, seen2much (+ 1 Hidden) and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12858
Re: Saturday, 10/3/26 - Big Gambling Day Night 🐎
« Reply #60 on: Today at 07:25:46 PM »
MOH R3 Win #5

Good Luck S2M!  ;D

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3004
Re: Saturday, 10/3/26 - Big Gambling Day Night 🐎
« Reply #61 on: Today at 07:26:47 PM »
Good Luck S2M!  ;D
TY...I'll need it.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12858
Re: Saturday, 10/3/26 - Big Gambling Day Night 🐎
« Reply #62 on: Today at 07:29:40 PM »
TY...I'll need it.

The odds board says worry and not for you, this kind of night they load up, peak for that 6 figure purse.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3728
Re: Saturday, 10/3/26 - Big Gambling Day Night 🐎
« Reply #63 on: Today at 07:29:56 PM »
Ok I just watched replay of race 2
McNair fucked that up horribly
Could of dropped in 3rd and pulled on the backstretch to take the lead
Or just sat chilly because the 5 was going stupid fast
How do you get hung out from post 2 on a 7/8 mile track ngc3
Dumbass ngc3
Oops I have him on top in race 3
I am the dumbass ngc3

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3728
Re: Saturday, 10/3/26 - Big Gambling Day Night 🐎
« Reply #64 on: Today at 07:34:16 PM »
Not a great night for McNair so far
And fatty Trevor Henry  11.wp
$100,000 race, a little urging and he gets 2nd rather then 3rd
He sucks

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5066
Re: Saturday, 10/3/26 - Big Gambling Day Night 🐎
« Reply #65 on: Today at 07:36:56 PM »
Ctown race 2  $1  p4  2369/356/3/267  $2 dd and p3  2369/356/3

Some tracks I cannot watch like YR and Canadian tracks

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3728
Re: Saturday, 10/3/26 - Big Gambling Day Night 🐎
« Reply #66 on: Today at 07:38:23 PM »
Ctown race 2  $1  p4  2369/356/3/267  $2 dd and p3  2369/356/3

Some tracks I cannot watch like YR and Canadian tracks
Nice card at Dayton tonight bello
I am ditching Mohawk and looking there

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12858
Re: Saturday, 10/3/26 - Big Gambling Day Night 🐎
« Reply #67 on: Today at 07:39:43 PM »
Ok I just watched replay of race 2
McNair fucked that up horribly
Could of dropped in 3rd and pulled on the backstretch to take the lead
Or just sat chilly because the 5 was going stupid fast
How do you get hung out from post 2 on a 7/8 mile track ngc3
Dumbass ngc3
Oops I have him on top in race 3
I am the dumbass ngc3

They are all second rate driving bums.

JMac, McNair, Roy, bobble all garbage, they die, I'll smile :)

Watch JMac's style, I guarantee you he will fuck up a couple big ones and be invited less and less outside Canada until none.

He should accept an O'Brien after they play his top ten biggest cheats and he explains  ngc3






« Last Edit: Today at 07:42:26 PM by Trigger »

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3728
Re: Saturday, 10/3/26 - Big Gambling Day Night 🐎
« Reply #68 on: Today at 07:41:55 PM »
Just caught a 9-1 leg 3 at Santa Anita  tmbz1
looking at will pays that horse was the best possible outcome  tmbz1

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12858
Re: Saturday, 10/3/26 - Big Gambling Day Night 🐎
« Reply #69 on: Today at 07:44:52 PM »
Just caught a 9-1 leg 3 at Santa Anita  tmbz1
looking at will pays that horse was the best possible outcome  tmbz1

 tmbz1 Nice  tmbz1

You need the 5 and 8 to not win, one of the other four.
« Last Edit: Today at 07:47:36 PM by Trigger »

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5066
Re: Saturday, 10/3/26 - Big Gambling Day Night 🐎
« Reply #70 on: Today at 07:47:13 PM »
Just caught a 9-1 leg 3 at Santa Anita  tmbz1
looking at will pays that horse was the best possible outcome  tmbz1

Nice, does Dayton have free programs?

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2637
Re: Saturday, 10/3/26 - Big Gambling Day Night 🐎
« Reply #71 on: Today at 07:47:24 PM »
Looks like a pretty nice crowd at Dayton. A hell of a lot more than The Red Mile, that's for sure.
Could be a good indicator for BC. 'IF' the weather is good which id kinda like 'IF' Jeffie gets a casino.
This being a betting thread, I'd say don't bet on either. tmbz1

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Do you wager actual money Mike #2?
    Today at 07:47:12 PM
  • Trigger: Roy all by himself 121 4/5, Lance would have you believe these Canadians are the shit, close they're shit  ngc3
    Today at 07:18:21 PM
  • Trigger: JJ looks like a million dollar compared to MMac, wow does he stink, dead fucking weight  ngc3
    Today at 07:10:46 PM
  • wiggles44: Have some water Mike #2
    Today at 07:02:15 PM
  • Trigger: Two plop faggots, turned into bitches, I mean Chihuahua Cock and G have more juice than you two here  ;D
    Today at 06:56:52 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby let's find out where Calhoun is going to be next, I promise I'll show since he always does  ngc3
    Today at 06:55:53 PM
  • Trigger: Mispells his own shit
    Today at 06:46:08 PM
  • Trigger: Ace*
    Today at 06:45:50 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal