Author Topic: Saturday, 10/3/26 - Big Gambling Day Night 🐎  (Read 1123 times)

Indian24, Jackindabox2503 and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5071
Re: Saturday, 10/3/26 - Big Gambling Day Night 🐎
« Reply #90 on: Today at 08:29:15 PM »
Last licks ffor me unless I see something at Dayton. I got the program JT ThanksCT race 4  3  win  $2 dd and p3  3/267/349  >50 p5  3/267/349/136/2711

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5071
Re: Saturday, 10/3/26 - Big Gambling Day Night 🐎
« Reply #91 on: Today at 08:31:46 PM »
For baseball fans.  Rasmussen has a no hitter vs yankees after 7

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3739
Re: Saturday, 10/3/26 - Big Gambling Day Night 🐎
« Reply #92 on: Today at 08:33:24 PM »
Fuck..I missed it 11.wp
Will watch the replay now
Was watching Santa Anita
Both singles through in legs 1 and 2 tmbz1
The 6 in leg 1 came from Kentucky Downs
Went from 10 inch tall grass to 2 inch tall grass ngc3
Great potential with this ticket
I think there are some vulnerable favorites ahead
I am just bumping this tmbz1
"I think there are some vulnerable favorites ahead"
Hopefully this holds true tmbz1

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3739
Re: Saturday, 10/3/26 - Big Gambling Day Night 🐎
« Reply #93 on: Today at 08:41:04 PM »
Oh well
I will take 500 bucks
1 was a monster  tmbz1

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5071
Re: Saturday, 10/3/26 - Big Gambling Day Night 🐎
« Reply #94 on: Today at 08:43:31 PM »
Oh well
I will take 500 bucks
1 was a monster  tmbz1

Especially unpressed

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12865
Re: Saturday, 10/3/26 - Big Gambling Day Night 🐎
« Reply #95 on: Today at 08:44:36 PM »
Oh well
I will take 500 bucks
1 was a monster  tmbz1

Glad you cashed, very nice!

Great capping, you finished second too which is always great if the INQ goes up.

JT!  ;D

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5071
Re: Saturday, 10/3/26 - Big Gambling Day Night 🐎
« Reply #96 on: Today at 08:49:58 PM »
Your right JT  Real nice card Dayton and im getting sucked in

Race 7 2 win box 25  p4  25/16/68/14

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike #2
    Today at 08:54:33 PM
  • Trigger: Not worried about how you're spending yours  ngc3 what the fuck are you stupid Kole  ngc3 who asks that question...oh you wanna sniff Mike's jean's crotch!  ;D
    Today at 08:42:31 PM
  • Kole Hanover: How did you spend your weekend? Oh, that's sad
    Today at 08:37:35 PM
  • Trigger: Yeh MikeAnt would eat you alive G is that why you keep spamming the same post over and over they all saw they all don't care, juts you, little faggy FATSO dick sucking liar  ngc3
    Today at 08:33:23 PM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    Today at 08:28:38 PM
  • Trigger: 1    Thought Process    497.65 3    Dona Clota [CHI]    10,914.50 5    Public Assembly    16,212.80 6    Kentucky Gal [IRE]    13,046.25 7    Hey Jessie    9,982.45 9    May Day Ready    5,045.05 11    Vronti [GB]    3,710.90
    Today at 08:19:50 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sicko
    Today at 08:19:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: .eawww
    Today at 08:18:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal