Author Topic: Does vulgar racist Triggered have any friends?  (Read 465 times)

andrew and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2615
Re: Does vulgar racist Triggered have any friends?
« Reply #15 on: Today at 01:12:59 PM »
I tried to be nice, but you insist on being a little bitch.
I値l start with Stacie C at Saratoga, since I have a good relationship with her.  She should point me in the right direction to Management there.
Then I値l let Michelle C know what kind of person you are, and a few others from the Pompano days.

By the way, show me 1 post I ever made that shows I知 a racist.

As far as G goes, you agreeing with her makes my trip to Yonkers tonight all the more important, because I値l ask around until I expose who you really are.
Dingus, you've worked hard at being civil. Some people just refuse the kindness. So don't waste another moment of your time or breath on the subject. Just not worth it.
« Last Edit: Today at 01:57:48 PM by dougie »

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2989
Re: Does vulgar racist Triggered have any friends?
« Reply #16 on: Today at 01:58:00 PM »
I tried to be nice, but you insist on being a little bitch.
 

     You never stopped attacking me!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12765
Re: Does vulgar racist Triggered have any friends?
« Reply #17 on: Today at 02:06:18 PM »
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
LMFAO 

When Pacer 2 is not emoji happy it makes me SAD  :(

 ngc3


Kenny

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1066

TimTimTimbo

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1358
Re: Does vulgar racist Triggered have any friends?
« Reply #19 on: Today at 02:56:39 PM »
You have to be a complete fucking moron to be friends with this lowlife racist.

You have to be a complete moron to watch an idiot post the same thing 8,000 times a month.

TimTimTimbo

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1358
Re: Does vulgar racist Triggered have any friends?
« Reply #20 on: Today at 02:59:14 PM »
I tried to be nice, but you insist on being a little bitch.
I値l start with Stacie C at Saratoga, since I have a good relationship with her.  She should point me in the right direction to Management there.
Then I値l let Michelle C know what kind of person you are, and a few others from the Pompano days.

By the way, show me 1 post I ever made that shows I知 a racist.

As far as G goes, you agreeing with her makes my trip to Yonkers tonight all the more important, because I値l ask around until I expose who you really are.

This should be fun. Pacer does have 1 redeeming quality, He's not a Trumper, LOL

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12765
Re: Does vulgar racist Triggered have any friends?
« Reply #21 on: Today at 03:06:09 PM »
This should be fun. Pacer does have 1 redeeming quality, He's not a Trumper, LOL

She not he and if he gave welfare subsidies out to poor ass twats she would be  ngc3

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1615
Re: Does vulgar racist Triggered have any friends?
« Reply #22 on: Today at 04:00:05 PM »
     You never stopped attacking me!

I believe I only did that after you made nasty comments about me.
You want to call a truce?
I offered several times and you cursed me out and mentioned me as a racist earlier in this thread.


TimTimTimbo

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1358
Re: Does vulgar racist Triggered have any friends?
« Reply #23 on: Today at 04:06:24 PM »
She not he and if he gave welfare subsidies out to poor ass twats she would be  ngc3

Ah, I did not she was a she

LOL

TimTimTimbo

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1358
Re: Does vulgar racist Triggered have any friends?
« Reply #24 on: Today at 05:25:58 PM »
Dingus, you've worked hard at being civil. Some people just refuse the kindness. So don't waste another moment of your time or breath on the subject. Just not worth it.

Dougie is one of the most civil people here and I agree with Dingus, Dougie, just ignore the ones you think are idiots


Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12765
Re: Does vulgar racist Triggered have any friends?
« Reply #25 on: Today at 06:02:51 PM »
Ah, I did not she was a she

LOL

You might of only 1/2 fucked it up as it looks like a beast  ngc3 so happens to be a she, we think  ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You know who is serving your nigga ass food  ngc3
    Today at 06:44:58 PM
  • Trigger: Your restaurant server at Flanigan said it 20 times dummy  ngc3 another lie, we know  ngc3
    Today at 06:44:31 PM
  • Calhoun: Coward. Let me know you find some me courageurag
    Today at 06:44:01 PM
  • Calhoun: I'm 1000 miles away from home on business and want to see you in person but you're terrified. Wh
    Today at 06:43:00 PM
  • Calhoun: Verizon mobile data is my server.
    Today at 06:42:15 PM
  • Trigger: Prove you're there ther name, the Server's name, simple, what you got out smarted in a lie again  ngc3
    Today at 06:40:49 PM
  • Trigger: Your Flanigan server's name what's the hold up  ngc3
    Today at 06:39:56 PM
  • Calhoun: Why are you scared?
    Today at 06:39:48 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal