Author Topic: Does vulgar racist Triggered have any friends?  (Read 71 times)

0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2985
Does vulgar racist Triggered have any friends?
« on: Today at 10:17:17 AM »
 Doubt it thats why he's here 24/7

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3092
Re: Does vulgar racist Triggered have any friends?
« Reply #1 on: Today at 10:20:35 AM »
You have to be a complete fucking moron to be friends with this lowlife racist.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12740
Re: Does vulgar racist Triggered have any friends?
« Reply #2 on: Today at 10:22:26 AM »
You have to be a complete fucking moron to be friends with this lowlife racist.
Doubt it thats why he's here 24/7

Does this mean we're going to lunch and having our picture taken  ngc3

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3092
Re: Does vulgar racist Triggered have any friends?
« Reply #3 on: Today at 10:29:09 AM »
Does this mean we're going to lunch and having our picture taken  ngc3
you're a racist pig


Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3

Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3

shout out

Sound off !
Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3
Today at 10:01:24 AM
Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
Today at 09:59:54 AM

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12740
Re: Does vulgar racist Triggered have any friends?
« Reply #4 on: Today at 10:31:57 AM »
you're a racist pig


Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3

Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3

shout out

Sound off !
Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3
Today at 10:01:24 AM
Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
Today at 09:59:54 AM

"I detest when a white man talks black!  Talk like a fucking man you loser."
- G

 ngc3

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3092
Re: Does vulgar racist Triggered have any friends?
« Reply #5 on: Today at 10:36:20 AM »
"I detest when a white man talks black!  Talk like a fucking man you loser."
- G

 ngc3
and you call that racism? You really are uneducated aren't you.

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2985
Re: Does vulgar racist Triggered have any friends?
« Reply #6 on: Today at 10:38:21 AM »
You have to be a complete fucking moron to be friends with this lowlife racist.

  Petrelli and Dingbat are      ngc3 ngc3

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3092
Re: Does vulgar racist Triggered have any friends?
« Reply #7 on: Today at 10:39:03 AM »
  Petrelli and Dingbat are      ngc3 ngc3
tmbz1 I couldn't agree more

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: G let's meet up soon I want to show you the trunk of my car, you're going to love it!  ;D
    Today at 10:13:57 AM
  • Trigger: Ant liked anyone that also hated, blacks,jews, hispanics etc  ngc3
    Today at 10:13:10 AM
  • G: Mike/trigger should be ashamed of himself
    Today at 10:12:40 AM
  • dougie: I read yesterday he didn't like Blacks, Jews, Hispanics, etc. Was there anyone he liked?
    Today at 10:10:33 AM
  • Trigger: His wifey was the racing sec at Hawthorne, his bs got too close to home, pussy or plop, he chose vagina  ngc3
    Today at 10:09:43 AM
  • dougie: I don't think I ever chatted with  "Ant". Was he banned?
    Today at 10:07:57 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM  Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 09:55:56 AM
  • Trigger: If G saw the trunk of my car he'd fall in love with it!  ;D
    Today at 09:11:21 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal