Author Topic: Does vulgar racist Triggered have any friends?  (Read 279 times)

mrp, dougie (+ 1 Hidden) and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2614
Re: Does vulgar racist Triggered have any friends?
« Reply #15 on: Today at 01:12:59 PM »
I tried to be nice, but you insist on being a little bitch.
I’ll start with Stacie C at Saratoga, since I have a good relationship with her.  She should point me in the right direction to Management there.
Then I’ll let Michelle C know what kind of person you are, and a few others from the Pompano days.

By the way, show me 1 post I ever made that shows I’m a racist.

As far as G goes, you agreeing with her makes my trip to Yonkers tonight all the more important, because I’ll ask around until I expose who you really are.
Dingus, you've worked hard at being civil. Some people just refuse the kindness. So don't waste another moment of your time or breath on the subject. Just not worth it.
« Last Edit: Today at 01:57:48 PM by dougie »

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2986
Re: Does vulgar racist Triggered have any friends?
« Reply #16 on: Today at 01:58:00 PM »
I tried to be nice, but you insist on being a little bitch.
 

     You never stopped attacking me!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12746
Re: Does vulgar racist Triggered have any friends?
« Reply #17 on: Today at 02:06:18 PM »
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
LMFAO 

When Pacer 2 is not emoji happy it makes me SAD  :(

 ngc3


 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: No kidding.. right Dougie
    Today at 11:53:19 AM
  • dougie: JT.....Get us a "hot"horse. LOL!
    Today at 11:50:33 AM
  • JT: I might have to take him up on that..roughly 3 to 4 hour drive for me ;D
    Today at 11:28:30 AM
  • JT: He said if I ever wanted to go to come knocking on his door and he would hook me up tmbz1..he said you gotta wear a shirt and tie. I said we'll I wouldn't go in these clothes..my clothes are covered in paint ngc3
    Today at 11:26:47 AM
  • JT: Funny story..the house I am working on now, the next door neighbor came out and was rocking a Keeneland t-shirt. We chatted for a bit. He has friends that own some and they have a permanent spot in the clubhouse
    Today at 11:24:54 AM
  • Trigger: "we were training here."  End of discussion G, why you're an irrelovant, an anonymous coward, a liar extroidnaire...no one here of any consequence believes you or ever will.  But you keep seeking to convince our lying eyes  ngc3
    Today at 11:18:41 AM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike
    Today at 11:15:26 AM
  • G: They told me last winter was fabulous while all the tracks and farms were shut down they were training
    Today at 11:15:12 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal