0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.
Sweet is gone. Pay attention G, I mean Wiggles, OOPS Paintbrush, or is Loser 2?
Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much! Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him shout outSound off !Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much! Today at 10:01:24 AMSweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him Today at 09:59:54 AM
You do know "Sweet" aka "Trigger" is black, right?
Where do you get you news from wiggles or G? Be on the look out for a BBC attached to a BBM, then open your orifices really wide Kenny the Cocksucker
Facts are facts!
kenny should be banded for being stupit
Triggered is black and is the baby daddy of an interracial kid.
Language MikeThe EAA are reading this