Author Topic: Mikeee/Sweet your racism remarks are horrible!! You should be ashamed  (Read 52 times)

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3068
Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3

Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3

shout out

Sound off !
Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3
Today at 10:01:24 AM
Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
Today at 09:59:54 AM

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2994
Sweet is gone. Pay attention G, I mean Wiggles, OOPS Paintbrush, or is Loser 2?

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3068
Sweet is gone. Pay attention G, I mean Wiggles, OOPS Paintbrush, or is Loser 2?
Mike Mike Mike you should be ashamed

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2058
These screenshots aren’t looking good for Mike
:)

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: It's a good day to bet horses Dougie, for some people every day is a good day tp eat candy while sitting on the crapper  ngc3
    Today at 10:42:46 AM
  • dougie: BIG DAY AT BELMONT FOLKS!!!!! GET THOSE WAGERS READY!!!!!
    Today at 10:37:24 AM
  • wiggles44: The EAA facebook group would love these screenshots :)
    Today at 10:36:47 AM
  • G: Wiggles thank you for these beautiful screenshots
    Today at 10:35:54 AM
  • G: I must say I thoroughly enjoy wiggles screenshots
    Today at 10:35:46 AM
  • G: When I talked to the carriage horse woman and mentioned your name she hung up the phone
    Today at 10:35:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Screenshots
    Today at 10:32:22 AM
  • wiggles44: EAA aren’t going to Halle with these
    Today at 10:32:10 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal