Author Topic: Mikeee/Sweet your racism remarks are horrible!! You should be ashamed  (Read 49 times)

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3065
Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3

Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3

shout out

Sound off !
Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3
Today at 10:01:24 AM
Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
Today at 09:59:54 AM

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2994
Sweet is gone. Pay attention G, I mean Wiggles, OOPS Paintbrush, or is Loser 2?

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3065
Sweet is gone. Pay attention G, I mean Wiggles, OOPS Paintbrush, or is Loser 2?
Mike Mike Mike you should be ashamed

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2053
These screenshots aren’t looking good for Mike
:)

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Screenshots
    Today at 10:32:22 AM
  • wiggles44: EAA aren’t going to Halle with these
    Today at 10:32:10 AM
  • G: Get off the chair and get a job
    Today at 10:27:37 AM
  • G: You need to get up with your life
    Today at 10:27:28 AM
  • G: Relax mike I mean trigger take a deep breath and relax
    Today at 10:27:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Easy Mike, gave some water.  Enjoy your day.   :)
    Today at 10:23:49 AM
  • Trigger: How about I shame all over you and your fucking families fucking face you scumbag  ngc3  you wanna have luncg?  ;D
    Today at 10:22:56 AM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike, take a walk to Marks training Center :)
    Today at 10:22:08 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal