Mr.Turnpike, Indian24 and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.
Chris was a great Superman, but was Dougie talking about George Reeves Superman shows, or the Chris moves. I never did the Lois and Superman or Smallville shows.Henry Cavill was a good Superman, dark..Brandon Routh ok, not a great movie, Superman Returns...the plane scene on the baseball field was fun.
He was probably talking George ReevesI watched those as rerunsChristopher Reeve was awesome..I saw all those in the theater as a kidEven Superman 3 with Richard Pryor is great Never watched any remakes
WTF I wake up to this. I call Bullshit. Calhoun still here and trig gone. Big mistake for horseplop.
Good to see you take up the role of #1 top ShitHead poster and, of course, hater of Calhoun. More later
Who says “yapper” these days?
I think the right decision was finally made.I could give a rats ass how long he is gone, but to be sent packing for whatever length of time is fine by me.Even on plop, you can't wish death and rape on another members family.A little time away isn't too harsh as far as I'm concerned.Thank you PLOP ADMIN
Right now, of the first 7 threads only one is about harness racing!