Author Topic: DECISION HAS BEEN RENDERED,,,breaking news DECISION MADE ON PAULIE,,aka sweet  (Read 958 times)

Mr.Turnpike, Indian24 and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2031
Calm down Mike

darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1535
I'm saddened at the banning of Sweet at midnight. I enjoyed chatting with him about horses and South Florida. I also agreed with his views making life better for carriage horses as well as in harness racing. I believe he was, as I am, sincere in his support for Mike P.'s efforts, despite the people who dislike Mike P. personally. I'll see him, JT, Bello, and Rainy in Ohio next year.

I can only pray that Sweet is taken out, in a blazing car crash, on his way to Ohio.
Sadly, his burnt corpse will be found with a large dildo up it's ass, with the phrase, Mike Is My Lord engraved into it.   
Die ugly Sweet/Tigger.    You deserve it. 

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2420

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Leave my Penis out of this. If you're so infatuated with it, I'll send you a autograph picture of it!
    Today at 12:02:20 PM
  • Trigger: Pacer 2 is more man than you  ;D
    Today at 11:52:14 AM
  • Trigger: Kirby, how's your penis fingers?  ngc3  You slip them in Calhoun  ngc3  Without you Calhoun has a few mongrels, you're a good butt plug!  ngc3
    Today at 11:51:23 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Did he ever leave?
    Today at 11:49:00 AM
  • andrew: hush jessica
    Today at 11:48:17 AM
  • wiggles44: Great to have Mike back.   :)
    Today at 11:44:52 AM
  • dougie: The more the merrier I guess.
    Today at 11:40:29 AM
  • Lockedin with Pace: There's always room for 15 more in G's head
    Today at 11:39:17 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal