Author Topic: DECISION HAS BEEN RENDERED,,,breaking news DECISION MADE ON PAULIE,,aka sweet  (Read 465 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3638
Chris was a great Superman, but was Dougie talking about George Reeves Superman shows, or the Chris moves. 

I never did the Lois and Superman or Smallville shows.

Henry Cavill was a good Superman, dark..Brandon Routh ok, not a great movie, Superman Returns...the plane scene on the baseball field was fun.
He was probably talking George Reeves
I watched those as reruns
Christopher Reeve was awesome..I saw all those in the theater as a kid
Even Superman 3 with Richard Pryor is great
Never watched any remakes

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12628
He was probably talking George Reeves
I watched those as reruns
Christopher Reeve was awesome..I saw all those in the theater as a kid
Even Superman 3 with Richard Pryor is great
Never watched any remakes

Richard Pryor was great that's it lol for 3.

I loved the fat GR Sup (he committed suicide gunshot to the head)....Lois was hot in the b&w, btw, she played Lois mother in Superman (1978) When teenage superman runs across the train....

• The Train Encounter: Young Lois Lane looks out a train window in Kansas and sees a teenage Clark Kent running faster than the train.
• The Reaction: She tells her mother (played by original screen Lois Lane actress Noel Neill), who thinks she is just making up stories

I did a review in OT of the latest Superman (2025) movie.

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=81060.msg1216085#msg1216085
« Last Edit: Today at 12:38:35 AM by Trigger »

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Calhoun put up $80 bucks ngc3..one of my pick5's costs more then that ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:35:54 PM
  • JT: Well G thinks I'm Mike ngc3..Great minds and such ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:33:02 PM
  • JT: I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
    September 29, 2026, 11:32:14 PM
  • darnoldrocks: My family and I.  Now you're starting sound like SCM.
    September 29, 2026, 11:25:12 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Back in the day doesn't count.  Calhoun is putting up his money right now.   How about you?
    September 29, 2026, 11:24:28 PM
  • JT: My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie :P
    September 29, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
  • darnoldrocks: JT's horses + Tiggers horses = zero ownership
    September 29, 2026, 11:17:00 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Oh, I didn't know that.  DUH
    September 29, 2026, 11:15:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal