Author Topic: DECISION HAS BEEN RENDERED,,,breaking news DECISION MADE ON PAULIE,,aka sweet  (Read 465 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2597
Funny you ask  ngc3

Chihuahua Cock finally ponied up the balls to tout in Kirby's fake ass dead thread  ngc3

he criticizes...The dummy faked wagers on the wrong card the first and only time out touting  ngc3

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=85264.msg1288607#msg1288607
See you and Rainy in South Florida early next year!

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3638
We will all laugh about this when we meet up next year!
Yes we will ngc3
Shit come to the breeders crown next month
It's 45 minutes from my house
What could I charge ploppers for rent each weekend?
I might need the supplemental income  ngc3

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2597
Yes we will ngc3
Shit come to the breeders crown next month
It's 45 minutes from my house
What could I charge ploppers for rent each weekend?
I might need the supplemental income  ngc3
LOL! Remember I get the senior citizen discount! LOL!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12628
See you and Rainy in South Florida early next year!

Fuck yeh!  ;D

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3638
I posted about 5 or 6 bets a couple of weekends ago, but I have never bragged about any wagering prowess.
In fact, I don't even bet on my own horses.
Tigger shoots his mouth off like he's Eddie Olczyk or something.
Wagering prowess  ngc3
On a fake betting thread with Monopoly money ngc3
We don't brag about our winners
We cheer each other on
Talk about lots of things besides betting tmbz1
This is a horse racing forum
No gambling = no racing  ngc3
You don't bet on your "own" horses ngc3
They must be worse then Calhoun's ngc3..if that's possible

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3638
LOL! Remember I get the senior citizen discount! LOL!
I might need to see your AARP card ngc3

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2597
I might need to see your AARP card ngc3
LOL! You got it!!!!!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12628
Wagering prowess  ngc3
On a fake betting thread with Monopoly money ngc3
We don't brag about our winners
We cheer each other on
Talk about lots of things besides betting tmbz1
This is a horse racing forum
No gambling = no racing  ngc3
You don't bet on your "own" horses ngc3
They must be worse then Calhoun's ngc3..if that's possible

He's a fractional fuck like Calhoun, you can have a mystery series searching their infinitesimal shares with a magnifying glass  ngc3

He's getting killed this year too, AMac's TheStable  ngc3

That's what all the anger here is about, he has no proof of my posts, otherwise post it along with his!  8)

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3638
He's a fractional fuck like Calhoun, you can have a mystery series searching their infinitesimal shares with a magnifying glass  ngc3

He's getting killed this year too, AMac's TheStable  ngc3

That's what all the anger here is about, he has no proof of my posts, otherwise post it along with his!  8)
Didn't know Darnold was with The stable
Know wonder he doesn't bet on his own horses ngc3
I wouldn't either ngc3
At the Jug.. AMAC = autotoss  ngc3

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12628
Didn't know Darnold was with The stable
Know wonder he doesn't bet on his own horses ngc3
I wouldn't either ngc3
At the Jug.. AMAC = autotoss  ngc3

Pacer 2 made a coupled entry with Chihuahua Cock in their suicide pact  ngc3

That made my week!  ngc3

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3638
Pacer 2 made a coupled entry with Chihuahua Cock in their suicide pact  ngc3

That made my week!  ngc3
Pacer2 could make a coupled entry by herself  ngc3
Ban me or band him ngc3

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12628
Pacer2 could make a coupled entry by herself  ngc3
Ban me or band him ngc3

They're polar opposites politically...but we bring people together...mutual hate for us  ngc3

Why?

Exactly, some of these clowns are nuts, and angry and dumb and feel inferior and that's their common denominator!   ;D

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2597
They're polar opposites politically...but we bring people together...mutual hate for us  ngc3

Why?

Exactly, some of these clowns are nuts, and angry and dumb and feel inferior and that's their common denominator!   ;D
They hate me too! Because i'm friends with you, JT, and Bello. Like I lose any sleep over it! I'm watching re-runs of Superman right now!

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3638
They hate me too! Because i'm friends with you, JT, and Bello. Like I lose any sleep over it! I'm watching re-runs of Superman right now!
I know Dougie
We are just awful people  ngc3
God forbid we post some bets, chew the fat and gamble a little
On a horse racing forum  ngc3
Oh the humanity  ngc3
I watched Superman 2 the other night, great movie tmbz1
Memories of my childhood

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12628
I know Dougie
We are just awful people  ngc3
God forbid we post some bets, chew the fat and gamble a little
On a horse racing forum  ngc3
Oh the humanity  ngc3
I watched Superman 2 the other night, great movie tmbz1
Memories of my childhood

They hate me too! Because i'm friends with you, JT, and Bello. Like I lose any sleep over it! I'm watching re-runs of Superman right now!

2 was great the last 20 minutes was the best part.

Chris was a great Superman, but was Dougie talking about George Reeves Superman shows, or the Chris movies?

I never did the Lois and Superman or Smallville shows.

Henry Cavill was a good Superman, dark..Brandon Routh ok, not a great movie, Superman Returns...the plane scene on the baseball field was fun.
« Last Edit: Today at 12:27:39 AM by Trigger »

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Calhoun put up $80 bucks ngc3..one of my pick5's costs more then that ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:35:54 PM
  • JT: Well G thinks I'm Mike ngc3..Great minds and such ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:33:02 PM
  • JT: I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
    September 29, 2026, 11:32:14 PM
  • darnoldrocks: My family and I.  Now you're starting sound like SCM.
    September 29, 2026, 11:25:12 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Back in the day doesn't count.  Calhoun is putting up his money right now.   How about you?
    September 29, 2026, 11:24:28 PM
  • JT: My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie :P
    September 29, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
  • darnoldrocks: JT's horses + Tiggers horses = zero ownership
    September 29, 2026, 11:17:00 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Oh, I didn't know that.  DUH
    September 29, 2026, 11:15:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal