0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.
Funny you ask Chihuahua Cock finally ponied up the balls to tout in Kirby's fake ass dead thread he criticizes...The dummy faked wagers on the wrong card the first and only time out touting https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=85264.msg1288607#msg1288607
We will all laugh about this when we meet up next year!
Yes we will Shit come to the breeders crown next monthIt's 45 minutes from my houseWhat could I charge ploppers for rent each weekend?I might need the supplemental income
See you and Rainy in South Florida early next year!
I posted about 5 or 6 bets a couple of weekends ago, but I have never bragged about any wagering prowess.In fact, I don't even bet on my own horses. Tigger shoots his mouth off like he's Eddie Olczyk or something.
LOL! Remember I get the senior citizen discount! LOL!
I might need to see your AARP card
Wagering prowess On a fake betting thread with Monopoly money We don't brag about our winnersWe cheer each other onTalk about lots of things besides betting This is a horse racing forum No gambling = no racing You don't bet on your "own" horses They must be worse then Calhoun's ..if that's possible
He's a fractional fuck like Calhoun, you can have a mystery series searching their infinitesimal shares with a magnifying glass He's getting killed this year too, AMac's TheStable That's what all the anger here is about, he has no proof of my posts, otherwise post it along with his!
Didn't know Darnold was with The stable Know wonder he doesn't bet on his own horses I wouldn't either At the Jug.. AMAC = autotoss
Pacer 2 made a coupled entry with Chihuahua Cock in their suicide pact That made my week!
Pacer2 could make a coupled entry by herself Ban me or band him
They're polar opposites politically...but we bring people together...mutual hate for us Why?Exactly, some of these clowns are nuts, and angry and dumb and feel inferior and that's their common denominator!
They hate me too! Because i'm friends with you, JT, and Bello. Like I lose any sleep over it! I'm watching re-runs of Superman right now!
I know Dougie We are just awful people God forbid we post some bets, chew the fat and gamble a little On a horse racing forum Oh the humanity I watched Superman 2 the other night, great movie Memories of my childhood