Author Topic: what other ploppers have you actually met live and in person-  (Read 280 times)

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1590
I have not only met Rainman before but we also follow each other’s horses.  He was kind enough to take photos of some of my horses in Florida this past Winter.

I met Lucpark several times at the Meadowlands sales about 10 years ago.  Have a few photos of the 2 of us together, taken by his girlfriend Jennifer.

Heyref and I had lunch in Florida with our wives a few years ago.  We keep in touch continuously.

Equus Caballus bought 1 of my horses several years ago.  Met him at Pocono.

Probably a few more that won’t admit they’re on Horseplop.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27175
I have not only met Rainman before but we also follow each other’s horses.  He was kind enough to take photos of some of my horses in Florida this past Winter.

I met Lucpark several times at the Meadowlands sales about 10 years ago.  Have a few photos of the 2 of us together, taken by his girlfriend Jennifer.

Heyref and I had lunch in Florida with our wives a few years ago.  We keep in touch continuously.

Equus Caballus bought 1 of my horses several years ago.  Met him at Pocono.

Probably a few more that won’t admit they’re on Horseplop.

I also brought your horses carrots weekly while in South Florida.. hoping to do so in a few months too!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3624
Would love to meet BT. When I first started posting picks here he gave me all kind of shit about how bad my picks were. I thought it  was great, at least someone was looking and reactiong. Im always okay with someone trashing my picks.
I don't mind the criticism either
We all see races differently
We all have our own strategies
He has been to a ton of tracks, way more then me
He had some epic stories
You and him would really get along
Hopefully LBJ week 2027 tmbz1

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1590
I also brought your horses carrots weekly while in South Florida.. hoping to do so in a few months too!

Amen

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3624
I have two old friends (Rainy included) here on Horseplop. Know both over 35 years. One hardly ever posts. One always posts. But i'm looking forward to meeting JT, Bello, Toothman, and Sweet this upcoming year.
tmbz1

Sweet

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12611
I think I met some ploppers before I was a plopper. 

Not after, but talk to 6. 

I saw a nice house in Powell indoor / in-ground swimming pool, massive 8 bedroom, 3 story, huge backyard.....card s, women, capping, movies, some out door sports...get my drift, that's an example how I like to roll with our friends when we meet up.  8)

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Sweet: Bello knocked homers out last night from 5 different pitchers, you never even put your 0/9 Friday Belmont reopening in your gambling thread count.  You cowardly mouse!  ngc3
    Today at 09:47:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Fuck Bello. He's the guy at the OTB who bet a 1/5 winner and screams "OPEN HIM UP SOME MORE" when the horse is up 5 lengths are the 16th pole.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3   Fuck Bello
    Today at 09:43:27 PM
  • Sweet: Bello knocked Calhoun out of the ring into the 8th row  ;D
    Today at 09:27:48 PM
  • Sweet: Your girlfriend Chihuahua Cock is in day 3 of his plop suicide bombing, wiggles wants a naked selfie of you too, private screen shot  ngc3
    Today at 09:15:31 PM
  • Calhoun: You DhitHeads do this stupid ass shit all fucking day ... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    Today at 09:11:10 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    Today at 04:19:18 PM
  • Yonkers1A: I knew you would appreciate it JT
    Today at 04:10:19 PM
  • JT: Glad my bestie Jackie could get ya a winner Yonkers ;D
    Today at 03:54:21 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal