Author Topic: please stop guessing  (Read 961 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1542
Re: please stop guessing
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2026, 08:16:03 PM »
Damn you just dated yourself LIWP ngc3
I don't think you can get a pack of gum for a buck 50 nowadays


I don't look so bad for an old fart. On some Sundays we used to go to a restaurant called The Longhorn Ranch. We were a family of 5 and could get full course steak dinners and the bill was only $30
« Last Edit: September 29, 2026, 08:18:51 PM by Lockedin with Pace »

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3640
Re: please stop guessing
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2026, 08:17:31 PM »

I don't look so bad for an old fart.
Well.. you are sharp as a tack my friend  tmbz1

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1542
Re: please stop guessing
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2026, 08:19:46 PM »
Well.. you are sharp as a tack my friend  tmbz1


Thanks! Still playing with all my marbles with a great memory.

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5029
Re: please stop guessing
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2026, 08:22:22 PM »

Thanks! Still playing with all my marbles with a great memory.

Can I borrow some?

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1542
Re: please stop guessing
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2026, 08:23:53 PM »
Can I borrow some?
[/quo


How about if I rent you a few?

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3640

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2031
Re: please stop guessing
« Reply #36 on: Today at 05:26:43 AM »

I don't look so bad for an old fart. On some Sundays we used to go to a restaurant called The Longhorn Ranch. We were a family of 5 and could get full course steak dinners and the bill was only $30
So you’re not using your husbands account anymore?
:)

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2419
Re: please stop guessing
« Reply #37 on: Today at 06:29:26 AM »
So you’re not using your husbands account anymore?
:)

Calm down Fuckface

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2031
Re: please stop guessing
« Reply #38 on: Today at 08:04:18 AM »
Calm down Fuckface

Calm down Mike
:)

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Leave my Penis out of this. If you're so infatuated with it, I'll send you a autograph picture of it!
    Today at 12:02:20 PM
  • Trigger: Pacer 2 is more man than you  ;D
    Today at 11:52:14 AM
  • Trigger: Kirby, how's your penis fingers?  ngc3  You slip them in Calhoun  ngc3  Without you Calhoun has a few mongrels, you're a good butt plug!  ngc3
    Today at 11:51:23 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Did he ever leave?
    Today at 11:49:00 AM
  • andrew: hush jessica
    Today at 11:48:17 AM
  • wiggles44: Great to have Mike back.   :)
    Today at 11:44:52 AM
  • dougie: The more the merrier I guess.
    Today at 11:40:29 AM
  • Lockedin with Pace: There's always room for 15 more in G's head
    Today at 11:39:17 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal