Author Topic: please stop guessing  (Read 738 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3624
Re: please stop guessing
« Reply #15 on: Today at 06:54:15 PM »
I saw The Who from about row 3 and Keith Moon was like no other drummer I have ever seen. Him and Pete doing his windmills I will never forget. tmbz1
Awesome Mazola tmbz1

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3624
Re: please stop guessing
« Reply #16 on: Today at 06:55:17 PM »
absolutely. after moon's solo pete came outa nowhere sliding on his knees. i was a drinker but the pot smell had me high leaving  ngc3
That might have been me, sorry  ngc3

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3624
Re: please stop guessing
« Reply #17 on: Today at 06:56:53 PM »
Mike Mike Mike please tell that bullshit to some fucking idiot not us.
G, Sakit, Joseph G please keep your bullshit to your fellow misfits, not us ngc3

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4368
Re: please stop guessing
« Reply #18 on: Today at 07:03:44 PM »
That might have been me, sorry  ngc3

 ngc3 i have read you saying this. over there it was hash, but for me it was budweiser  tmbz1

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1590
Re: please stop guessing
« Reply #19 on: Today at 07:06:50 PM »
saw them live in germany, was a crazy night. keith moon was still alive. did a great drum solo

Many moons ago, I saw them in the play Tommy on Broadway.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3624
Re: please stop guessing
« Reply #20 on: Today at 07:09:11 PM »
Many moons ago, I saw them in the play Tommy on Broadway.
Nice tmbz1

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4368
Re: please stop guessing
« Reply #21 on: Today at 07:12:46 PM »
Many moons ago, I saw them in the play Tommy on Broadway.

had to been great. tommy,, the pinball wizard

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3624
Re: please stop guessing
« Reply #22 on: Today at 07:17:29 PM »
ngc3 i have read you saying this. over there it was hash, but for me it was budweiser  tmbz1
ngc3
In all seriousness, glad you are on the wagon tmbz1
I've always been more of a smoker then a drinker
Never at work of course, ladders and drugs don't mix ngc3
Legal in Ohio now tmbz1

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4368
Re: please stop guessing
« Reply #23 on: Today at 07:21:06 PM »
ngc3
In all seriousness, glad you are on the wagon tmbz1
I've always been more of a smoker then a drinker
Never at work of course, ladders and drugs don't mix ngc3
Legal in Ohio now tmbz1

thank you. i appreciate. legal her in NY now as well. ladders today make me dizzy and you know who i am happy is not on them  anymore. be safe  tmbz1

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1540
Re: please stop guessing
« Reply #24 on: Today at 07:34:39 PM »
thank you. i appreciate. legal her in NY now as well. ladders today make me dizzy and you know who i am happy is not on them  anymore. be safe  tmbz1


I live a little over a mile from one of those places but just drive by, never touch the stuff.

Mazola

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1360
Re: please stop guessing
« Reply #25 on: Today at 07:45:22 PM »
I started out smoking hash in high school at 15 but its BC Bud for me now.
« Last Edit: Today at 07:48:08 PM by Mazola »
Right wing Christians are frauds

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3624
Re: please stop guessing
« Reply #26 on: Today at 08:06:04 PM »

I live a little over a mile from one of those places but just drive by, never touch the stuff.
I don't smoke nearly like I used to
More now just to untie the brain knot occasionally
I got my medical card..it helps with pain from work and to sleep throughout the night as well tmbz1

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3624
Re: please stop guessing
« Reply #27 on: Today at 08:06:29 PM »
I started out smoking hash in high school at 15 but its BC Bud for me now.
Nice tmbz1

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1540
Re: please stop guessing
« Reply #28 on: Today at 08:08:28 PM »
I don't smoke nearly like I used to
More now just to untie the brain knot occasionally
I got my medical card..it helps with pain from work and to sleep throughout the night as well tmbz1


Growing up my father ran his dad's liquor store but I was only a young teenager then and never sampled the merchandise. Back then a 6 pack of beer was $1.32 for the cheaper stuff and $1.50 for the rest.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3624
Re: please stop guessing
« Reply #29 on: Today at 08:14:26 PM »

Growing up my father ran his dad's liquor store but I was only a young teenager then and never sampled the merchandise. Back then a 6 pack of beer was $1.32 for the cheaper stuff and $1.50 for the rest.
Damn you just dated yourself LIWP ngc3
I don't think you can get a pack of gum for a buck 50 nowadays

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Sweet: Bello knocked homers out last night from 5 different pitchers, you never even put your 0/9 Friday Belmont reopening in your gambling thread count.  You cowardly mouse!  ngc3
    Today at 09:47:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Fuck Bello. He's the guy at the OTB who bet a 1/5 winner and screams "OPEN HIM UP SOME MORE" when the horse is up 5 lengths are the 16th pole.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3   Fuck Bello
    Today at 09:43:27 PM
  • Sweet: Bello knocked Calhoun out of the ring into the 8th row  ;D
    Today at 09:27:48 PM
  • Sweet: Your girlfriend Chihuahua Cock is in day 3 of his plop suicide bombing, wiggles wants a naked selfie of you too, private screen shot  ngc3
    Today at 09:15:31 PM
  • Calhoun: You DhitHeads do this stupid ass shit all fucking day ... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    Today at 09:11:10 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    Today at 04:19:18 PM
  • Yonkers1A: I knew you would appreciate it JT
    Today at 04:10:19 PM
  • JT: Glad my bestie Jackie could get ya a winner Yonkers ;D
    Today at 03:54:21 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal