Author Topic: please stop guessing  (Read 877 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1540
Re: please stop guessing
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2026, 08:16:03 PM »
Damn you just dated yourself LIWP ngc3
I don't think you can get a pack of gum for a buck 50 nowadays


I don't look so bad for an old fart. On some Sundays we used to go to a restaurant called The Longhorn Ranch. We were a family of 5 and could get full course steak dinners and the bill was only $30
« Last Edit: September 29, 2026, 08:18:51 PM by Lockedin with Pace »

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3638
Re: please stop guessing
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2026, 08:17:31 PM »

I don't look so bad for an old fart.
Well.. you are sharp as a tack my friend  tmbz1

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1540
Re: please stop guessing
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2026, 08:19:46 PM »
Well.. you are sharp as a tack my friend  tmbz1


Thanks! Still playing with all my marbles with a great memory.

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5028
Re: please stop guessing
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2026, 08:22:22 PM »

Thanks! Still playing with all my marbles with a great memory.

Can I borrow some?

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1540
Re: please stop guessing
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2026, 08:23:53 PM »
Can I borrow some?
[/quo


How about if I rent you a few?

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3638

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2018
Re: please stop guessing
« Reply #36 on: Today at 05:26:43 AM »

I don't look so bad for an old fart. On some Sundays we used to go to a restaurant called The Longhorn Ranch. We were a family of 5 and could get full course steak dinners and the bill was only $30
So you’re not using your husbands account anymore?
:)

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2419
Re: please stop guessing
« Reply #37 on: Today at 06:29:26 AM »
So you’re not using your husbands account anymore?
:)

Calm down Fuckface

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • darnoldrocks: Good morning ploppers.  The air is just a little fresher this morning.  Everyone have a great day!!!
    Today at 07:31:12 AM
  • wiggles44: Good morning to all members of plop except for the multiple account holders.    :)
    Today at 05:27:15 AM
  • JT: Calhoun put up $80 bucks ngc3..one of my pick5's costs more then that ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:35:54 PM
  • JT: Well G thinks I'm Mike ngc3..Great minds and such ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:33:02 PM
  • JT: I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
    September 29, 2026, 11:32:14 PM
  • darnoldrocks: My family and I.  Now you're starting sound like SCM.
    September 29, 2026, 11:25:12 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Back in the day doesn't count.  Calhoun is putting up his money right now.   How about you?
    September 29, 2026, 11:24:28 PM
  • JT: My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie :P
    September 29, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal