Author Topic: SWEETK aka TRIGGER ....OFF THE ISLAND OR NOT  (Read 920 times)

toothman (+ 1 Hidden) and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27175
Re: SWEETK aka TRIGGER ....OFF THE ISLAND OR NOT
« Reply #45 on: Today at 06:21:36 PM »
This is Horseplop. Stop taking it so seriously. If you are offended stop reading and feel free to leave. To those who are stressed...at least take a break.
JMVHFO

Some individuals have to go on plop to:

offend others because of their views on racing
offend others because they don't like particular people.
blatantly "LIE" about other individuals on people they don't like

These individuals don't have lives!  EZ to see here.

Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4368
Re: SWEETK aka TRIGGER ....OFF THE ISLAND OR NOT
« Reply #46 on: Today at 06:35:34 PM »
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5027
Re: SWEETK aka TRIGGER ....OFF THE ISLAND OR NOT
« Reply #47 on: Today at 06:43:44 PM »
You are in denial as well.
If you told someone on a bball court in brooklyn that you hope their sister gets raped, you would never make it off the court.   Get real.
Trash talking on brooklyn bball court

Bello to opponent....Watch the elbows mother fucker
Opponent to Bello...Yeah and I fucked your mother last night
Bello to opponent...and I fucked your sister yesterday

and so on and so on.

And the next day it replays  and so on and so on. Nobody got killed. Well im still here.

Does sweet even know if you have a sister.  How can you get so defensive. Noone knows who you are and whether or not you have a sister,

Relax

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2984
Re: SWEETK aka TRIGGER ....OFF THE ISLAND OR NOT
« Reply #48 on: Today at 07:14:27 PM »
Trash talking on brooklyn bball court

Bello to opponent....Watch the elbows mother fucker
Opponent to Bello...Yeah and I fucked your mother last night
Bello to opponent...and I fucked your sister yesterday

and so on and so on.

And the next day it replays  and so on and so on. Nobody got killed. Well im still here.

Does sweet even know if you have a sister.  How can you get so defensive. Noone knows who you are and whether or not you have a sister,

Relax
That is a good analogy.

darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1529
Re: SWEETK aka TRIGGER ....OFF THE ISLAND OR NOT
« Reply #49 on: Today at 07:30:42 PM »
Trash talking in the training barn

Bello to Darnold .... I'm going to rape and kill your daughter tonight
Darnold to Bello...  What the fuck did you just say
Bello and Darnold  ... Mayhem

There is no next day for one of them.

Does sweet even know if you have a sister?   
First off it was worded as to every female in your family.   
Not the point.   That he would be such a douche bag as to say something like that is fucked up.

You can relax if someone says that about your family.   I guess you haven't met mine.

But I'm getting it.   More people than I ever would have thought think that is just fun talk from a great guy.
Not an issue. 

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5027
Re: SWEETK aka TRIGGER ....OFF THE ISLAND OR NOT
« Reply #50 on: Today at 07:38:17 PM »
I have no qualms with you darnold. Lets just move on or we can go back and forth with words forever.

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57838
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: SWEETK aka TRIGGER ....OFF THE ISLAND OR NOT
« Reply #51 on: Today at 07:41:21 PM »
Trash talking in the training barn

Bello to Darnold .... I'm going to rape and kill your daughter tonight
Darnold to Bello...  What the fuck did you just say
Bello and Darnold  ... Mayhem

There is no next day for one of them.

Does sweet even know if you have a sister?   
First off it was worded as to every female in your family.   
Not the point.   That he would be such a douche bag as to say something like that is fucked up.

You can relax if someone says that about your family.   I guess you haven't met mine.

But I'm getting it.   More people than I ever would have thought think that is just fun talk from a great guy.
Not an issue.


IF PAULIE REALLY SAID THAT ABOUT YOUR DAUGHTER DARNOLD ,,,I APOLOGIZE FIOR

THATS FCKIN DISGRACEFULL
NOT WELCOMED TALK BY ME ,,WILL DO SOME DIGGING AGIAN NO KILLING AND RAPING SHOULD VER BE AMTOPIC ON HERE
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5027
Re: SWEETK aka TRIGGER ....OFF THE ISLAND OR NOT
« Reply #52 on: Today at 08:03:59 PM »

IF PAULIE REALLY SAID THAT ABOUT YOUR DAUGHTER DARNOLD ,,,I APOLOGIZE FIOR

THATS FCKIN DISGRACEFULL
NOT WELCOMED TALK BY ME ,,WILL DO SOME DIGGING AGIAN NO KILLING AND RAPING SHOULD VER BE AMTOPIC ON HERE

Agreed Luc..I actually thought darnold was going after Calhoun for his vulgar attack on JT. I try not to read SHOUT as that is where the group is at its worst. Maybe get rid of SHOUT for all but racing tips.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27175
Re: SWEETK aka TRIGGER ....OFF THE ISLAND OR NOT
« Reply #53 on: Today at 08:05:33 PM »
Agreed Luc..I actually thought darnold was going after Calhoun for his vulgar attack on JT. I try not to read SHOUT as that is where the group is at its worst. Maybe get rid of SHOUT for all but racing tips.

Many vulgar attacks here bello!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4368
Re: SWEETK aka TRIGGER ....OFF THE ISLAND OR NOT
« Reply #54 on: Today at 08:06:55 PM »
Many vulgar attacks here bello!

boo hoo

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1540
Re: SWEETK aka TRIGGER ....OFF THE ISLAND OR NOT
« Reply #55 on: Today at 08:09:08 PM »
Many vulgar attacks here bello!


They're still just words from a keyboard.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3624
Re: SWEETK aka TRIGGER ....OFF THE ISLAND OR NOT
« Reply #56 on: Today at 08:11:31 PM »
Shit I've had multiple people wish me to fa-- off a ladder or roof many times either via pm or blatantly on the forum. I got pissed and retaliated back with words, but never went on a multi day tirade

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4751
Re: SWEETK aka TRIGGER ....OFF THE ISLAND OR NOT
« Reply #57 on: Today at 08:18:07 PM »
I just can't comprehend that people actually take up for that foul mouth MF-er!

He's a fuking virus and has turned this place into a cess pool!

Anyone that condones his language is just as bad as he is!

Yeah yeah ignore ignore..Just because I can't see it doesn't make it any better for posters who actually want to read the forum and are subject to it!

And if there was a Admin here be it who the fuk ever it is., it would be squashed in a heartbeat!

Excusing him is as bad as you saying it yourself..Fun and games or not!

There, I feel better! now GSAC!

 tmbz1
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Sweet

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12608
Re: SWEETK aka TRIGGER ....OFF THE ISLAND OR NOT
« Reply #58 on: Today at 08:54:51 PM »
I just can't comprehend that people actually take up for that foul mouth MF-er!

He's a fuking virus and has turned this place into a cess pool!

Anyone that condones his language is just as bad as he is!

Yeah yeah ignore ignore..Just because I can't see it doesn't make it any better for posters who actually want to read the forum and are subject to it!

And if there was a Admin here be it who the fuk ever it is., it would be squashed in a heartbeat!

Excusing him is as bad as you saying it yourself..Fun and games or not!

There, I feel better! now GSAC!

 tmbz1

Great outburst!  tmbz1 

No spamming the board too!  tmbz1

But are you gonna be ok sweetie's boy?   ngc3

darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1529
Re: SWEETK aka TRIGGER ....OFF THE ISLAND OR NOT
« Reply #59 on: Today at 08:59:58 PM »
Agreed Luc..I actually thought darnold was going after Calhoun for his vulgar attack on JT. I try not to read SHOUT as that is where the group is at its worst. Maybe get rid of SHOUT for all but racing tips.

I have had no real issues with anyone on here except Sweet.
I've never gone after anyone.
I have had disagreements with a few about how they can support someone that says the things Sweet does.

AGAIN I could care less what he says abut me, but when he wishes death and rape on the females in your family, that is too far for me.
Obviously, I see things in a different way than many on here who support him fully.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Sweet: Bello knocked Calhoun out of the ring into the 8th row  ;D
    Today at 09:27:48 PM
  • Sweet: Your girlfriend Chihuahua Cock is in day 3 of his plop suicide bombing, wiggles wants a naked selfie of you too, private screen shot  ngc3
    Today at 09:15:31 PM
  • Calhoun: You DhitHeads do this stupid ass shit all fucking day ... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    Today at 09:11:10 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    Today at 04:19:18 PM
  • Yonkers1A: I knew you would appreciate it JT
    Today at 04:10:19 PM
  • JT: Glad my bestie Jackie could get ya a winner Yonkers ;D
    Today at 03:54:21 PM
  • Sweet: Plainridge race 6 prick 3 - 25/4/28
    Today at 03:53:16 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Fuckface! Thats a screenshot coming
    Today at 03:42:11 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal