Author Topic: SWEET the racist! Horrible how does the administration put up with this!  (Read 2947 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7743
who the fuck do you think you are? Why would I give a racist peon like you any information.

Post the names of the yearlings you bought this year and your name....PUSSY. Scared??????

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2206
Post the names of the yearlings you bought this year and your name....PUSSY. Scared??????

Take a break Mike #1

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3165
Post the names of the yearlings you bought this year and your name....PUSSY. Scared??????
again I ask you what should I be scared of?

You're so fucking stupid that you post your name and address on the website,,,should be scared of somebody that fucking stupid.

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2206
again I ask you what should I be scared of?

You're so fucking stupid that you post your name and address on the website,,,should be scared of somebody that fucking stupid.

The EAA won’t approve of these comments

Mazola

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1366
The EAA won’t approve of these comments

Is this some minimum wage job you have Wiggie. Posting on Horseplop on behalf of the cheating fucks that are pissed at Mike? You have really made the big time ngc3 ngc3
Right wing Christians are frauds

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3009
Is this some minimum wage job you have Wiggie. Posting on Horseplop on behalf of the cheating fucks that are pissed at Mike? You have really made the big time ngc3 ngc3
tmbz1 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 tmbz1

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1652
Post the names of the yearlings you bought this year and your name....PUSSY. Scared??????

Last week, my race was too late to see Joe Frasure at Yonkers, but this Friday, I’m in an early race, so I’ll be sure to see my buddy Joe, and ask him who his good buddy G (according to G) is.
I’ll also ask Ford’s grooms who G is.
We’ll get to the bottom of this.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: How's halle berry  ngc3
    October 07, 2026, 06:56:17 PM
  • Trigger: King of all faggots Calhoun  :1
    October 07, 2026, 06:54:44 PM
  • Calhoun: full blown ShitPost Fest
    October 07, 2026, 06:31:41 PM
  • wiggles44: The EAA won’t like these screenshots Mike
    October 07, 2026, 06:24:23 PM
  • Trigger: G likes a little dildo action in his bum when the boys are slamming away on his lady fam  ngc3
    October 07, 2026, 06:15:20 PM
  • G: I wonder if his roommates know he's a racist
    October 07, 2026, 06:10:31 PM
  • Trigger: The homies are coming to your house G to bang the ladies be hosptable and get some malt liquor, enough for 12 bbc's  ngc3
    October 07, 2026, 06:10:25 PM
  • Trigger: Rainman2 said - game set match but nothing from wiggles  ngc3
    October 07, 2026, 06:10:09 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal