Author Topic: SWEET the racist! Horrible how does the administration put up with this!  (Read 1632 times)

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3068
Calm down Mike
Think of your “friends” in the EAA
:)
the carriage horse people love him,, when I mentioned his name she hung up

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2058
Probably more court orders in place
:)

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: It's a good day to bet horses Dougie, for some people every day is a good day tp eat candy while sitting on the crapper  ngc3
    Today at 10:42:46 AM
  • dougie: BIG DAY AT BELMONT FOLKS!!!!! GET THOSE WAGERS READY!!!!!
    Today at 10:37:24 AM
  • wiggles44: The EAA facebook group would love these screenshots :)
    Today at 10:36:47 AM
  • G: Wiggles thank you for these beautiful screenshots
    Today at 10:35:54 AM
  • G: I must say I thoroughly enjoy wiggles screenshots
    Today at 10:35:46 AM
  • G: When I talked to the carriage horse woman and mentioned your name she hung up the phone
    Today at 10:35:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Screenshots
    Today at 10:32:22 AM
  • wiggles44: EAA aren’t going to Halle with these
    Today at 10:32:10 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal