Author Topic: SWEET the racist! Horrible how does the administration put up with this!  (Read 2816 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7743
who the fuck do you think you are? Why would I give a racist peon like you any information.

Post the names of the yearlings you bought this year and your name....PUSSY. Scared??????

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2206
Post the names of the yearlings you bought this year and your name....PUSSY. Scared??????

Take a break Mike #1

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3165
Post the names of the yearlings you bought this year and your name....PUSSY. Scared??????
again I ask you what should I be scared of?

You're so fucking stupid that you post your name and address on the website,,,should be scared of somebody that fucking stupid.

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2206
again I ask you what should I be scared of?

You're so fucking stupid that you post your name and address on the website,,,should be scared of somebody that fucking stupid.

The EAA won’t approve of these comments

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: How's halle berry  ngc3
    Today at 06:56:17 PM
  • Trigger: King of all faggots Calhoun  :1
    Today at 06:54:44 PM
  • Calhoun: full blown ShitPost Fest
    Today at 06:31:41 PM
  • wiggles44: The EAA won’t like these screenshots Mike
    Today at 06:24:23 PM
  • Trigger: G likes a little dildo action in his bum when the boys are slamming away on his lady fam  ngc3
    Today at 06:15:20 PM
  • G: I wonder if his roommates know he's a racist
    Today at 06:10:31 PM
  • Trigger: The homies are coming to your house G to bang the ladies be hosptable and get some malt liquor, enough for 12 bbc's  ngc3
    Today at 06:10:25 PM
  • Trigger: Rainman2 said - game set match but nothing from wiggles  ngc3
    Today at 06:10:09 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal