Author Topic: SWEET the racist! Horrible how does the administration put up with this!  (Read 1154 times)

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3588
Re: SWEET the racist! Horrible how does the administration put up with this!
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2026, 06:39:04 PM »

If you respond to him he thinks you're Mike. I've been Mike too for over a month.
Me too!!! ngc3

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16472
Re: SWEET the racist! Horrible how does the administration put up with this!
« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2026, 07:47:08 PM »
You’d have to ask a Mike Petrelli as he posted this 9 months ago:

What the Horseplop "ownership" never wanted to happen, is happening. Unmasking of the people who own the domain is inevitable. They've spent years leap frogging to hide their identity while torturing people on their website. The registrar "rebel.com" will soon be served subpoena in Canada where the most recent location of the registrar is based, and made this MUCH easier. Let them keep yapping and harassing people, for now. Their anonymity isn't going to last forever.
tmbz1 tmbz1

Thanks for this.

I'd forgotten that Petrelli was working to ruin the owners of HorsePlop.

He was also working to ruin:

-G
-Ford
-Bartlett
-Joe Bongo
-Jones
-Schnittker
-the Albanian guy in Central Park
-the 5 people he yelled at over the fence at Goshen
-Frank Petrelli
-Chris Petrelli
-Calhoun
-HT

Now it's Burke.

 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3






Sweet

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12582
Re: SWEET the racist! Horrible how does the administration put up with this!
« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2026, 07:51:22 PM »
tmbz1 tmbz1

Thanks for this.

I'd forgotten that Petrelli was working to ruin the owners of HorsePlop.

He was also working to ruin:

-G
-Ford
-Bartlett
-Joe Bongo
-Jones
-Schnittker
-the Albanian guy in Central Park
-the 5 people he yelled at over the fence at Goshen
-Frank Petrelli
-Chris Petrelli
-Calhoun
-HT

Now it's Burke.

 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Because you said  ngc3

Mike ruins no one, he's just there with the audio / video when they're suicide themself and fucking everyone else  ngc3

Catches scumbags, bags and tags them, why are you one?  ngc3

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3026
Re: SWEET the racist! Horrible how does the administration put up with this!
« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2026, 09:03:09 PM »
tmbz1 tmbz1

Thanks for this.

I'd forgotten that Petrelli was working to ruin the owners of HorsePlop.

He was also working to ruin:

-G
-Ford
-Bartlett
-Joe Bongo
-Jones
-Schnittker
-the Albanian guy in Central Park
-the 5 people he yelled at over the fence at Goshen
-Frank Petrelli
-Chris Petrelli
-Calhoun
-HT

Now it's Burke.

 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
All great points! We discussed at dinner one night if Ford ever wanted to file a lawsuit against him for slandering. Mark being the professional that he is said,, for what you can’t get blood out the rock.

Mike knows this. This is why he’s so slanderous he has nothing to lose.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3026
Re: SWEET the racist! Horrible how does the administration put up with this!
« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2026, 09:05:59 PM »
Shawshank Redemption...Andy Dufresne
that’s exactly where I heard that word! I looked it up and started using it. You’re sharp.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3026
Re: SWEET the racist! Horrible how does the administration put up with this!
« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2026, 09:10:41 PM »
You’d have to ask a Mike Petrelli as he posted this 9 months ago:

What the Horseplop "ownership" never wanted to happen, is happening. Unmasking of the people who own the domain is inevitable. They've spent years leap frogging to hide their identity while torturing people on their website. The registrar "rebel.com" will soon be served subpoena in Canada where the most recent location of the registrar is based, and made this MUCH easier. Let them keep yapping and harassing people, for now. Their anonymity isn't going to last forever.
That sounds like mafia tactics to me! If what you say ever came to fruition that would lead to multiple lawsuits.

You need to read the disclaimer on horseplop you’ll clearly understand what this posting board is all about.

Sweet

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12582
Re: SWEET the racist! Horrible how does the administration put up with this!
« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2026, 09:11:44 PM »
that’s exactly where I heard that word! I looked it up and started using it. You’re sharp.

He's sharp but here....That would make you sharp too, I object.  ngc3

darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1477
Re: SWEET the racist! Horrible how does the administration put up with this!
« Reply #52 on: September 28, 2026, 09:41:22 PM »
JUST LOOKING FOR ADMIN!!

ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.

No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that.
Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics.
No one should have more than one ID and account.

That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer.
Pretty bare basics.

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2587
Re: SWEET the racist! Horrible how does the administration put up with this!
« Reply #53 on: September 28, 2026, 10:50:20 PM »
Me too!!! ngc3
I feel slighted a little. No one ever said I was Mike! LOL!

darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1477
JUST LOOKING FOR ADMIN!!

ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.

No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that.
Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics.
No one should have more than one ID and account.

That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer.
Pretty bare basics.

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1583
That sounds like mafia tactics to me! If what you say ever came to fruition that would lead to multiple lawsuits.

You need to read the disclaimer on horseplop you’ll clearly understand what this posting board is all about.

FYI, what I posted came from Facebook, not Horseplop.

TimTimTimbo

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1347
I told you before I'm not the horseplop Police. 
I have asked Sweet to tone it down a little in the past because I think he's better than that, but it's not my job to call him out.  He does a lot of research too.
I get along with him on here because we treat each other cordially.

Same here, I have a lot of respect for him, He is highly intelligent which I am sure his detractors will deny because he gives it back in spades. The racist stuff, I wish he would tone it down a little here but many here provoke him and don't like the responses he gives. He is entertaining and rightly gets on those who masturbate 24 hours a day about Mike Petrelli.


TimTimTimbo

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1347
what about the topic at hand? Your buddy mikeee is real fucking racist

You should be honored, G did not call you Mikee but Mikeee's buddy

wiggles44

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1988
FYI, what I posted came from Facebook, not Horseplop.

Thanks for posting John
:)

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1583
Thanks for posting John
:)

You’re welcome, but my name isn’t John.
Rainman , Heyref, and Lucpark can confirm that, but if you want to keep calling me John, who am I to argue?
Please attach screenshots confirming my name is John, as that seems to be your forte.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: But thanks for these screenshots:)
    Today at 10:09:54 AM
  • wiggles44: I wasn’t talking to you :)
    Today at 10:09:13 AM
  • Sweet: Having a great day, you couldn't wait for yesterday sorry to let you down, you keep screenshotting you old useless bag of bones  ngc3
    Today at 10:07:09 AM
  • wiggles44: Mike is having a tough day today :)
    Today at 10:05:14 AM
  • Sweet: When you get bored you can log out and do your favorite activity  11.wj to  16za.ck 51za.brod banging your families women  ngc3
    Today at 10:03:27 AM
  • darnoldrocks: I think it's a pretty simple thing for Admin to respond on.   Is it ok to wish the death and rape of another member's family?   What do you say Admin.
    Today at 09:59:52 AM
  • G: I can't believe this is allowed! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM  Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 09:56:56 AM
  • Sweet: Chihuahua Cock has a family, yeh right  ngc3 his AMac stable went in the fucking toilet, trump is coming to end of an era, goes someplace he's a fucking guest and bitches and moans and spams  ngc3
    Today at 09:56:33 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal