Author Topic: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---  (Read 206 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27094
I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« on: September 27, 2026, 10:33:50 PM »
skirmishes of others here on plop now!  Especially the ones that i'm not involved in!  The 'bobsy twins' are waiting for me to post!  Now they'll have to guess, watch, and wait to see if I do or not!
Keep it up guys! 
Sorry I don't do popcorn, but I'll find a substitute for this!
Keep up the good work here guys!

A note for the 'bobsy twins' --what time is it?  I know it's not midnight!  Fact LEGIT!
« Last Edit: September 28, 2026, 12:22:07 AM by rainman2 »
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1460
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2026, 02:43:52 PM »
Would you like to repeat that in English.

ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.

No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that.
Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics.
No one should have more than one ID and account.

That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer.
Pretty bare basics.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27094
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2026, 02:55:29 PM »
Would you like to repeat that in English.

ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.

No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that.
Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics.
No one should have more than one ID and account.

That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer.
Pretty bare basics.

All I see is the repetitive cut n paste responses by you!

Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

gogasgoboom

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 475
  • 8647
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2026, 10:04:13 PM »
Darnold trying to change something that doesn't belong to him, must be a Trump.   ngc3
#FREEBEERDAY                          #HOPEITHURTS                          #BURNBABYBURN

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4289
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2026, 10:20:27 PM »
 Canadians find aspects of daily life frustrating, such as high taxes, formalities, and the need to remove shoes indoors. Economic development is also uneven between regions

gogasgoboom

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 475
  • 8647
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2026, 10:22:49 PM »
"I love the poorly educated"  DJT
#FREEBEERDAY                          #HOPEITHURTS                          #BURNBABYBURN

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27094
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2026, 10:23:37 PM »
Darnold trying to change something that doesn't belong to him, must be a Trump.   ngc3

What do you see between DA and Andrew?

Follow the leader?
Monkey see monkey do?
Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum!
The male versions of the Patty Duke show—they walk alike they talk alike at times they even look alike!

Can’t wait for their responses!

Need to find some new munchies since I don’t do popcorn!
Thanks for the post. 
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27094
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2026, 10:24:58 PM »
"I love the poorly educated"  DJT

Bullseye 🎯! 11.wp tmbz1

See darnoldrocks and Andrew!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4289
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2026, 10:25:46 PM »
 Canadians find aspects of daily life frustrating, such as high taxes, formalities, and the need to remove shoes indoors. Economic development is also uneven between regions

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4289
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2026, 10:27:29 PM »
donnie/johnny w commi canadian  ngc3

gogasgoboom

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 475
  • 8647
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2026, 10:30:07 PM »
What do you see between DA and Andrew?

Follow the leader?
Monkey see monkey do?
Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum!
The male versions of the Patty Duke show—they walk alike they talk alike at times they even look alike!

Can’t wait for their responses!

Need to find some new munchies since I don’t do popcorn!
Thanks for the post.

I'm thinking Darryl and Darryl from the Bob Newhart show.
#FREEBEERDAY                          #HOPEITHURTS                          #BURNBABYBURN

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4289
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2026, 10:32:13 PM »
 Canadians find aspects of daily life frustrating, such as high taxes, formalities, and the need to remove shoes indoors. Economic development is also uneven between regions

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4289
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2026, 10:33:18 PM »
im thinking fag and queen from commi land

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27094
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2026, 10:54:35 PM »
I'm thinking Darryl and Darryl from the Bob Newhart show.

Isn’t it sad when “bobsy #1” [Andrew] keeps on bringing up the repetitive Canadian post {AGAIN} as well as the word “commi” (a word he and Trump don’t even understand)!  The same boring repetitive playbook from the same boring person!  11.wp tmbz1

Bullseye 🎯 on how Trump loved the poorly educated!

Awaiting a vile and nasty response with sexual overtones from ‘bobsy #1’ for sure!  tmbz1
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • LUCPARK: Too easy to aggravate
    September 28, 2026, 10:25:13 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Dingus, I heard he may be PLOP Admin !!
    September 28, 2026, 10:12:53 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Bello, it is !!!
    September 28, 2026, 10:12:24 PM
  • Dingus: Heyref is a good friend of mine.  We co-own a few.
    September 28, 2026, 10:10:03 PM
  • JT: Big trade with the maple leafs today tmbz1
    September 28, 2026, 09:56:20 PM
  • bello: darnod...enjoy the grandkids. This place should just be an idiotic pasttime. Dougoe got it  right.
    September 28, 2026, 09:55:56 PM
  • JT: Nice   tmbz1 I am a big Columbus Blue Jackets fan..they always are bad.
    September 28, 2026, 09:55:03 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Beau easy winner in 1:49/3
    September 28, 2026, 09:53:51 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal