pocketrocketwinner (+ 1 Hidden) and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.
Yes I've changed my name three times and I'm man enough to say so. You hide behind 15 usernames who the fuck do you think you're talking to? Don't get me started I'm not gonna forget about your racist remarks Mike! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much! Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him
Nobody named "Sakit" at Ford's farm, nor ever was...
you better hope you don't run into Tommy Merton who cleaned up after your mess
Has anyone confronted petrelli in person since this all started, even 1 time?
what Mike?
Yes. This is Mike petrelliNow has anyone ever confronted me in person?This tom merton sounds violent and tough
Rene Allard
You referring to when he walked into Village Pizza and I was there then he went on a 20 minute rant about how he did nothing wrong??? That's confronting me?
I heard that this asshole curled up in a ball
You cowards have 1 example of getting physical and violent over all this petrelli businessAnd that was with an elderly man who was outnumbered. Fakest of the fake tough guys
I repeat, Rene whined like a baby that he didn't do anything wrong. Now he's deported. And isnt' it funny G says he knows nothing about me yet he "heard" three years ago I curled up like a ball. And yes, Ford and Schnittker didn't have the guts to face ME, so they attacked Dave Yarock because the man sent me a horse to rehab. And even TESTIFIED THAT TO THE NJRC!!!! Ford said I didn't pay Goshen, I never rented a stall there. I'm SO IRRELEVANT.....