Author Topic: What a small world! Tommy Merton!!  (Read 3697 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7759
Re: What a small world! Tommy Merton!!
« Reply #75 on: October 04, 2026, 06:53:25 PM »
Yes I've changed my name three times and I'm man enough to say so.   You hide behind 15 usernames who the fuck do you think you're talking to? Don't get me started I'm not gonna forget about your racist remarks Mike!

Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3

Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3

Nobody named "Sakit" at Ford's farm, nor ever was...

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3226
Re: What a small world! Tommy Merton!!
« Reply #76 on: Today at 10:34:52 AM »
Nobody named "Sakit" at Ford's farm, nor ever was...

you better hope you don't run into Tommy Merton who cleaned up after your mess

pocketrocketwinner

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1433
Re: What a small world! Tommy Merton!!
« Reply #77 on: Today at 11:11:51 AM »
you better hope you don't run into Tommy Merton who cleaned up after your mess

Has anyone confronted petrelli in person since this all started, even 1 time?


 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Dingus showed up at Yonkers and taint and G went silent like 2 dead ducks  ngc3 A plopper, owner said hey y'all here I am...once agin, the fear, cowardliness, rears it's head.  Go back to shooting spitball lies and screenshots  ngc3 that's all ya got!  ;D
    Today at 12:00:44 PM
  • G: Tommy merton at the farm today
    Today at 10:35:05 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    Today at 10:31:39 AM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: Paranoid chicken shits??? You should be....tick tock tick tock.
    Today at 10:06:07 AM
  • Trigger: LWP, god morning, can't respond to your pm, you have me blocked...again  ngc3
    Today at 08:26:48 AM
  • JT: If OOMM replicates that effort, no chance in the BC
    October 09, 2026, 11:52:57 PM
  • JT: Actually it'll be my brother and I, my best friend except for my wife,doing bets together just like we do at the LBJ ;D..We have our systems in tact tmbz1
    October 09, 2026, 11:51:26 PM
  • Trigger: Limited bankroll, with those size pools, yeh  ngc3
    October 09, 2026, 11:37:40 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal