Author Topic: What a small world! Tommy Merton!!  (Read 4273 times)

pocketrocketwinner (+ 1 Hidden) and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7774
Re: What a small world! Tommy Merton!!
« Reply #75 on: October 04, 2026, 06:53:25 PM »
Yes I've changed my name three times and I'm man enough to say so.   You hide behind 15 usernames who the fuck do you think you're talking to? Don't get me started I'm not gonna forget about your racist remarks Mike!

Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3

Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3

Nobody named "Sakit" at Ford's farm, nor ever was...

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3253
Re: What a small world! Tommy Merton!!
« Reply #76 on: October 10, 2026, 10:34:52 AM »
Nobody named "Sakit" at Ford's farm, nor ever was...

you better hope you don't run into Tommy Merton who cleaned up after your mess

pocketrocketwinner

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1435
Re: What a small world! Tommy Merton!!
« Reply #77 on: October 10, 2026, 11:11:51 AM »
you better hope you don't run into Tommy Merton who cleaned up after your mess

Has anyone confronted petrelli in person since this all started, even 1 time?


G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3253
Re: What a small world! Tommy Merton!!
« Reply #78 on: October 10, 2026, 01:25:15 PM »
Has anyone confronted petrelli in person since this all started, even 1 time?
what Mike?

pocketrocketwinner

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1435
Re: What a small world! Tommy Merton!!
« Reply #79 on: October 10, 2026, 01:46:36 PM »
what Mike?

Yes. This is Mike petrelli
Now has anyone ever confronted me in person?
This tom merton sounds violent and tough

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3253
Re: What a small world! Tommy Merton!!
« Reply #80 on: October 10, 2026, 07:02:35 PM »
Yes. This is Mike petrelli
Now has anyone ever confronted me in person?
This tom merton sounds violent and tough
you should thank Tom for being the man that you weren't

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4894
Re: What a small world! Tommy Merton!!
« Reply #81 on: October 10, 2026, 10:05:03 PM »
Has anyone confronted petrelli in person since this all started, even 1 time?

Rene Allard

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7774
Re: What a small world! Tommy Merton!!
« Reply #82 on: October 10, 2026, 10:07:53 PM »
Rene Allard

You referring to when he walked into Village Pizza and I was there then he went on a 20 minute rant about how he did nothing wrong??? That's confronting me? ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2273
Re: What a small world! Tommy Merton!!
« Reply #83 on: October 10, 2026, 11:22:50 PM »
You referring to when he walked into Village Pizza and I was there then he went on a 20 minute rant about how he did nothing wrong??? That's confronting me? ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Calm down Trigger

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3253
Re: What a small world! Tommy Merton!!
« Reply #84 on: Today at 09:56:07 AM »
Rene Allard
tmbz1 I heard that this asshole curled up in a ball

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7774
Re: What a small world! Tommy Merton!!
« Reply #85 on: Today at 10:03:58 AM »
tmbz1 I heard that this asshole curled up in a ball

pocketrocketwinner

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1435
Re: What a small world! Tommy Merton!!
« Reply #86 on: Today at 10:12:23 AM »
tmbz1 I heard that this asshole curled up in a ball

You cowards have 1 example of getting physical and violent over all this petrelli business

And that was with an elderly man who was outnumbered.

Fakest of the fake tough guys





Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7774
Re: What a small world! Tommy Merton!!
« Reply #87 on: Today at 10:20:01 AM »
You cowards have 1 example of getting physical and violent over all this petrelli business

And that was with an elderly man who was outnumbered.

Fakest of the fake tough guys

I repeat, Rene whined like a baby that he didn't do anything wrong. Now he's deported. And isnt' it funny G says he knows nothing about me yet he "heard" three years ago I curled up like a ball.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

And yes, Ford and Schnittker didn't have the guts to face ME, so they attacked Dave Yarock because the man sent me a horse to rehab. And even TESTIFIED THAT TO THE NJRC!!!!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Ford said I didn't pay Goshen, I never rented a stall there.



I'm SO IRRELEVANT.....
« Last Edit: Today at 10:22:05 AM by Ignorance Is Bliss »

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2273
Re: What a small world! Tommy Merton!!
« Reply #88 on: Today at 10:29:51 AM »

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3253
Re: What a small world! Tommy Merton!!
« Reply #89 on: Today at 10:31:06 AM »
I repeat, Rene whined like a baby that he didn't do anything wrong. Now he's deported. And isnt' it funny G says he knows nothing about me yet he "heard" three years ago I curled up like a ball.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

And yes, Ford and Schnittker didn't have the guts to face ME, so they attacked Dave Yarock because the man sent me a horse to rehab. And even TESTIFIED THAT TO THE NJRC!!!!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Ford said I didn't pay Goshen, I never rented a stall there.



I'm SO IRRELEVANT.....
It's called getting an education dummy. I never heard of you before this website but everybody at the farm seems to know you're an asshole.
« Last Edit: Today at 10:32:38 AM by G »

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: John is rainman2, contact him :P
    Today at 10:45:12 AM
  • JT: The J in JT might not stand for anything, or maybe it does, who knows  ;D
    Today at 10:44:19 AM
  • JT: The J in JT doesn't stand for John or Justin as Calhoun has mentioned  ngc3
    Today at 10:43:17 AM
  • wiggles44: Hi John
    Today at 10:40:44 AM
  • JT: Calm down wiggles  :P...it's Sunday, take the day off, we are begging you ngc3
    Today at 10:40:19 AM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Trigger
    Today at 10:37:41 AM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: [link]
    Today at 10:37:08 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    Today at 09:04:35 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal