Author Topic: Friday Handicapping thread  (Read 4669 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3766
Re: Friday Handicapping thread
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2026, 04:51:27 PM »
you are still going in your late pick 5

need some prices now tmbz1
Exactly..gotta get this #3 to win race 8 first
Then would definitely need 2 prices
I think #3 in race 9 is a vulnerable favorite
Race 10 I had no idea lol

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3766
Re: Friday Handicapping thread
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2026, 04:52:48 PM »
it was paying $231 if that makes you feel better

brutal trip steadies repeatedly after troubled start then about 10 wide coming home

Jose Ortiz
A little bit ngc3
Every little bit helps ngc3
Yup old Jose.. need in in race 8

gurals casino

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
Re: Friday Handicapping thread
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2026, 04:58:43 PM »
Exactly..gotta get this #3 to win race 8 first
Then would definitely need 2 prices
I think #3 in race 9 is a vulnerable favorite
Race 10 I had no idea lol
 

like the #2 in race 10---3yo looks to be improving--it is a wide open race

race 9-#3 Venetta could be vulnerable and I don't care for the #4 or #8 so a bomb could happen

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16510
Re: Friday Handicapping thread
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2026, 05:15:18 PM »
For the last time...

#2 Yes it was posted on a thread about the share cost...can't remember who, but it wasn't Mike or Trig. It was before the horse ran.

#5 Yup I am good friends with Trig..he is a good dude, totally misunderstood by almost everyone on here. He offered to buy my wife and I dinner while we were on vacation last year for our anniversary. He attacks others because they attack him.
Why is he suddenly good friends with Petrelli..no idea and none of my business
#5

Disingenuous.

They are one. They ShitPost together all day, every day up to 100x each. They attack the same people all day.

You take one, you take them both.

You lay with one, you lay with both

You disagree, sure ok. ymmv. But if I happen to choose to respond to either of their attacks I will do so, even if you find it inconvenient.

#2 Wrong. 100%. The first mention of the share cost was made by you.  And you posted it during your pals Petrelli and Sweet rooting me down.

Don't piss on my foot and tell me it's raining.




bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5112
Re: Friday Handicapping thread
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2026, 05:31:27 PM »
Get your bomb this race JT ( not the 7)since I need #2 race 10 on a win bet.

BTW  glad I didnt say anything but I did not like #3 last race.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2026, 05:33:52 PM by bello »

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7743
Re: Friday Handicapping thread
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2026, 05:32:26 PM »
#5

Disingenuous.

They are one. They ShitPost together all day, every day up to 100x each. They attack the same people all day.

You take one, you take them both.

You lay with one, you lay with both

You disagree, sure ok. ymmv. But if I happen to choose to respond to either of their attacks I will do so, even if you find it inconvenient.

#2 Wrong. 100%. The first mention of the share cost was made by you.  And you posted it during your pals Petrelli and Sweet rooting me down.

Don't piss on my foot and tell me it's raining.

BOOOO    FUCKING     HOOOOOOO

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3766
Re: Friday Handicapping thread
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2026, 05:40:26 PM »
#5

Disingenuous.

They are one. They ShitPost together all day, every day up to 100x each. They attack the same people all day.

You take one, you take them both.

You lay with one, you lay with both

You disagree, sure ok. ymmv. But if I happen to choose to respond to either of their attacks I will do so, even if you find it inconvenient.

#2 Wrong. 100%. The first mention of the share cost was made by you.  And you posted it during your pals Petrelli and Sweet rooting me down.

Don't piss on my foot and tell me it's raining.
I would respond back to them as well if I were you to.
They trash ya pretty good on here
I never said it was inconvenient for me
As far as the share cost, if you choose to believe me or not, up to you..
I know I read it on here somewhere before I mentioned it.
Just so ya know..I don't lie, I despise liars..its my biggest pet peeve
If my friendship with Trig bothers ya, I don't know what to tell ya
We've been friends for years now.. I know that creates more enemies for me. Whatever
Like I said..don't know Petrelli...  he is not my pal.. lol..I don't know him from a hole in the wall...I am pretty indifferent with him as I am pretty confident he is about me.It seems we are at an impasse...don't really want to get drug into your guys feud

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3766
Re: Friday Handicapping thread
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2026, 05:41:33 PM »
Get your bomb this race JT ( not the 7)since I need #2 race 10 on a win bet.

BTW  glad I didnt say anything but I did not like #3 last race.
Thanks bello tmbz1

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3766
Re: Friday Handicapping thread
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2026, 06:02:18 PM »
No worries..he blew the start and was done 5 seconds into the race
Here is the late pick 5
All/6/3/1,3-6,8/1-5,7,8
$168 again
Had to weed a few out.
Pleasantly surprised at the will pays
Small profit incoming..small hedge bet on the #6

gurals casino

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
Re: Friday Handicapping thread
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2026, 06:04:23 PM »
Pleasantly surprised at the will pays
Small profit incoming..small hedge bet on the #6

will pays better than expected tmbz1

Saratoga is tough, winners get paid in horizontals usually

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12996
Re: Friday Handicapping thread
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2026, 06:39:08 PM »
First four races at Mohawk, good luck!  ;D

1 - 2
2 - 4
3 - 6
4 - 4

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5112
Re: Friday Handicapping thread
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2026, 06:59:15 PM »
Pleasantly surprised at the will pays
Small profit incoming..small hedge bet on the #6

Way to go JT!

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5112
Re: Friday Handicapping thread
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2026, 07:07:37 PM »
gOOD LUCK SWEET.

I dont play canada...Bunch of commies

C Town...No p5s.  Scratched my single in the 5th

Race1

1 win ( dead on board?  box 17  dd  17/34  p3  17/34/27

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5112
Re: Friday Handicapping thread
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2026, 07:18:19 PM »
C Town

race 2  dd  p3  verticals 34/27/124

Race 6  dd  p3  verticals  16/34/127

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12996
Re: Friday Handicapping thread
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2026, 07:20:23 PM »
gOOD LUCK SWEET.

I dont play canada...Bunch of commies

C Town...No p5s.  Scratched my single in the 5th

Race1

1 win ( dead on board?  box 17  dd  17/34  p3  17/34/27

Fucking horror show there  ngc3

Some decent horses tonight, some VS landed, and with trying to tighten up with picking cold picks i.e. winner attempts, budget is small tonight.  $100.


First four races at Mohawk, good luck!  ;D

1 - 2
2 - 4
3 - 6
4 - 4

5 - 6
6 - 2
7 - 2
8 - 3
9 - 4
10 - 6
11 - 2, 4, 8
12 - 5, 9

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: How's halle berry  ngc3
    October 07, 2026, 06:56:17 PM
  • Trigger: King of all faggots Calhoun  :1
    October 07, 2026, 06:54:44 PM
  • Calhoun: full blown ShitPost Fest
    October 07, 2026, 06:31:41 PM
  • wiggles44: The EAA won’t like these screenshots Mike
    October 07, 2026, 06:24:23 PM
  • Trigger: G likes a little dildo action in his bum when the boys are slamming away on his lady fam  ngc3
    October 07, 2026, 06:15:20 PM
  • G: I wonder if his roommates know he's a racist
    October 07, 2026, 06:10:31 PM
  • Trigger: The homies are coming to your house G to bang the ladies be hosptable and get some malt liquor, enough for 12 bbc's  ngc3
    October 07, 2026, 06:10:25 PM
  • Trigger: Rainman2 said - game set match but nothing from wiggles  ngc3
    October 07, 2026, 06:10:09 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal