Author Topic: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana  (Read 1954 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3654
Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
« on: August 13, 2026, 01:02:09 PM »
An early appetizer before the massive carryovers in Indiana today.
The Spa looks a little easier then normal, so still difficult lol
Spa early pick 5
All/2/1/All/1,2,3,4,7,8,9
$105 bucks
I really like the 9 in race 5, but I think Lezcano hasn't won one stinking race the entire meet...so we cannot take a stand there. The 7 in race 5 sucks, but I am not letting Jackie's brother beat me.
Good luck to everyone today!!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2026, 01:04:05 PM by JT »

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2620
Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2026, 01:06:59 PM »
Looked thru the Indy Card. Peeyu. Played a couple of Doubles. I do like the AE #14 in the 7th.
Good luck JT and fellow bettors besides the misfits. ;D

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5030
Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2026, 01:11:07 PM »
Spa race 1 p5  235/25/1/12/38

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5030
Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2026, 01:15:32 PM »
Who the fuck pounded the #7 to 7-5 race 1 at spa

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3654
Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2026, 01:21:16 PM »
Who the fuck pounded the #7 to 7-5 race 1 at spa
That was weird

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3654
Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2026, 01:22:57 PM »
Looked thru the Indy Card. Peeyu. Played a couple of Doubles. I do like the AE #14 in the 7th.
Good luck JT and fellow bettors besides the misfits. ;D
Thanks BT!!
Yeah usually lots of maidens in Indiana..that's how you get some big payouts.
I don't think the misfits gamble ngc3

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1552
Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2026, 01:23:09 PM »
"G" bet his entire life savings of $2 on it.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3654
Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2026, 01:25:37 PM »
"G" bet his entire life savings of $2 on it.
If that's true he needs to look for loose change for his 10 lunches a day
He might have to order off the value menu. ngc3

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1552
Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2026, 01:29:46 PM »
He got his lunch out of a trash can today. He actually still bets with a bookie or so he says.

gurals casino

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2026, 01:31:06 PM »
An early appetizer before the massive carryovers in Indiana today.
The Spa looks a little easier then normal, so still difficult lol
Spa early pick 5
All/2/1/All/1,2,3,4,7,8,9
$105 bucks
I really like the 9 in race 5, but I think Lezcano hasn't won one stinking race the entire meet...so we cannot take a stand there. The 7 in race 5 sucks, but I am not letting Jackie's brother beat me.
Good luck to everyone today!!

good instincts tmbz1

Lezcano is around 1-80 and Linda has dumped him--wise to avoid him

by the way-Jackie has 3 or 4 mounts Saturday at my favorite place--Charlestown

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3654
Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2026, 01:33:24 PM »
He got his lunch out of a trash can today. He actually still bets with a bookie or so he says.
Who the hell still uses a bookie?
Is it 1996? ngc3
I wish..that would make me 22 years old

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3654
Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2026, 01:36:45 PM »
good instincts tmbz1

Lezcano is around 1-80 and Linda has dumped him--wise to avoid him

by the way-Jackie has 3 or 4 mounts Saturday at my favorite place--Charlestown
Yeah I think the one race he won at the Spa this meet he got dq'd ngc3
I like Charlestown to. She has been doing the Finger early week lol and Charlestown late week...its hard to crack that colony though. Arnaldo Bocachica is tough.

gurals casino

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2026, 01:41:11 PM »
Yeah I think the one race he won at the Spa this meet he got dq'd ngc3
I like Charlestown to. She has been doing the Finger early week lol and Charlestown late week...its hard to crack that colony though. Arnaldo Bocachica is tough.

she has four rides that are all double digit odds in the ml

AB doesn't really ride for Farrior anymore--so the wins are more spread out than usual

I usually wait for a Runco rocketship (with AB) and try to figure out how to bet it

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2620
Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2026, 01:47:08 PM »
Looking ahead I'm going to take a swing at Woodbine's King's Plate card Sat. Like 4 $500k guarantees. tmbz1

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3654
Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2026, 01:49:37 PM »
she has four rides that are all double digit odds in the ml

AB doesn't really ride for Farrior anymore--so the wins are more spread out than usual

I usually wait for a Runco rocketship (with AB) and try to figure out how to bet it
Good info tmbz1
I haven't played there for a while

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal