0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Who the fuck pounded the #7 to 7-5 race 1 at spa
Looked thru the Indy Card. Peeyu. Played a couple of Doubles. I do like the AE #14 in the 7th. Good luck JT and fellow bettors besides the misfits.
"G" bet his entire life savings of $2 on it.
An early appetizer before the massive carryovers in Indiana today.The Spa looks a little easier then normal, so still difficult lolSpa early pick 5All/2/1/All/1,2,3,4,7,8,9$105 bucksI really like the 9 in race 5, but I think Lezcano hasn't won one stinking race the entire meet...so we cannot take a stand there. The 7 in race 5 sucks, but I am not letting Jackie's brother beat me. Good luck to everyone today!!
He got his lunch out of a trash can today. He actually still bets with a bookie or so he says.
good instincts Lezcano is around 1-80 and Linda has dumped him--wise to avoid himby the way-Jackie has 3 or 4 mounts Saturday at my favorite place--Charlestown
Yeah I think the one race he won at the Spa this meet he got dq'd I like Charlestown to. She has been doing the Finger early week lol and Charlestown late week...its hard to crack that colony though. Arnaldo Bocachica is tough.
she has four rides that are all double digit odds in the mlAB doesn't really ride for Farrior anymore--so the wins are more spread out than usualI usually wait for a Runco rocketship (with AB) and try to figure out how to bet it