0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Thanks...I love lone speed at CT and took a long look at Bossy Boggs off those 2 romps. But that was on the slop. Dry races of late not so good and I expect EBOW to beat him out of the gate. Setting up a likely speed dual. But I couldn't find a reasonable closer.Of course a speed dual benefits mrs longshot jackie davis on the rail.Man, I miss handicapping discussions with the best. Didnt we try to meet at Ocean Downs a few years ago?
#6 looks like a bull on the track. Considering using but I think ill hold my ground.
wow JT--hoping I didn't stop you from singling a $9.40 winnerstrange CAW money was wrong
Nope I am done for the day..no worries Indiana beat me to a pulp I enjoy watching and cheering on the others
Tomorrow I'm doing the SPA card, have horses that landed at Hoosier (Dan Patch night), Harrah's, Grand River and Mohawk.Let's do it!
So in race 2 at CT I tossed the #1 because Hiraldo is the worst and tossed #2 as claiming from Runco is like claiming from Burke45 for the dd
I am pulling for ya man..that ticket has good potential I like the 3 in race 2.. not betting