Author Topic: 2026 Plops HALL OF FAME INDUCTEES FINAL  (Read 428 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
2026 Plops HALL OF FAME INDUCTEES FINAL
« on: August 10, 2026, 11:43:42 AM »
The new members of Plops Hall of Fame are:

bello
Brown Jug
Kirby's ace
Mike Campbell
offstride
proharness
slivercharm
taylor
themightythor

 62za.clp 62za.clp 62za.clp 62za.clp 62za.clp

Congratulations to the inductees.

The complete list of Plops Hall of Fame Members:

Bernie Madoff
bigwrench
Brown Jug *
Calhoun
Dan Nance
dinkadoo
Fatboy
Hush Limbaugh II
JOHN FRANK
JUICEJUNKIES
kirby's ace *
Lance
LUCPARK
Mike Campbell *
Mr Dalrae
offstride *
Pigland
proharness *
rainman2
slivercharm *
taylor *
themightythor *
TWOGOLDTEEFS
Whiptherabbit

 * 2026 Inductee

Thank you for your nominations and votes.

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: 2026 Plops HALL OF FAME INDUCTEES FINAL
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2026, 12:39:50 PM »
I'd like to thank my fellow Plopster's and the academy! 15 years a long wait.

Now, can I have access to that delete/ban member button?

 tmbz1
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27197
Re: 2026 Plops HALL OF FAME INDUCTEES FINAL
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2026, 12:44:24 PM »
I'd like to thank my fellow Plopster's and the academy! 15 years a long wait.

Now, can I have access to that delete/ban member button?

 tmbz1

If I'd known this earlier, I could have saved plop and made it a better place a year ago!    ;D
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal