Author Topic: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!  (Read 3924 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27197
Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2026, 01:43:01 PM »
     How come you're not?

I'm not the friend of the owners!   tmbz1

Thanks for posting. 

Anything else on your mind concerning this?
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2602
Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2026, 01:58:41 PM »
Great race for your horse rainman2. I wasn't thrilled with post but didn't thiink the favorite should be that over bet. So I took $20WP on your horse and a $3EX up and back! I got lucky with the bomb winning!

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27197
Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2026, 02:01:23 PM »
Great race for your horse rainman2. I wasn't thrilled with post but didn't thiink the favorite should be that over bet. So I took $20WP on your horse and a $3EX up and back! I got lucky with the bomb winning!

The 6 at 1/2 on the board was in trouble before the start!  Had to catch the gate which used precious energy and the front half was extremely fast.  This helped the closers immensely!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2602
Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2026, 02:12:55 PM »
The 6 at 1/2 on the board was in trouble before the start!  Had to catch the gate which used precious energy and the front half was extremely fast.  This helped the closers immensely!
Although i've made good money with your horses over the years, I think this one may be the best you've ever had. I made a nice tidy profit today. Congrats!

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27197
Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2026, 02:14:14 PM »
Although i've made good money with your horses over the years, I think this one may be the best you've ever had. I made a nice tidy profit today. Congrats!

Lucky you're a gambler instead of an owner.
The 3 year old will have something to say when it's all said and done down the road

Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

Checked Up

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 738
Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2026, 02:28:54 PM »
I too will jump on the bandwagon and thank Mr. Jeff for going thru the giant headaches that one must endure while organizing a production of an event of this scale! One could say that he only does this for his own agenda, but it still takes alot of time and effort no matter how many times you have done it!  I hope he gets the Casino because if he doesn't, racing will change as a whole as we know it, Two thumbs 👍  tmbz1 for another production well done!!

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27197
Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2026, 02:41:07 PM »
I too will jump on the bandwagon and thank Mr. Jeff for going thru the giant headaches that one must endure while organizing a production of an event of this scale! One could say that he only does this for his own agenda, but it still takes alot of time and effort no matter how many times you have done it!  I hope he gets the Casino because if he doesn't, racing will change as a whole as we know it, Two thumbs 👍  tmbz1 for another production well done!!

Is Mr. Gural the only major entity that owns racetracks that is not gambling oriented (MGM, Penn National, etc.)?
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 976
Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2026, 08:32:01 PM »
If it wasn't for this man there would be no racing in New Jersey. I'm in New York guy and have gotten to know Jeff over the years,, he's a good man.

We all should be thankful that Jeff has done when he's done for the sport. Thank you Jeff!

Great post G! We should all be grateful and thankful to Jeff for doing what it takes to put on a wonderful Hambletonian day for our great sport. Without him, the Meadowlands would be out of business.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2026, 08:34:44 PM »
I too will jump on the bandwagon and thank Mr. Jeff for going thru the giant headaches that one must endure while organizing a production of an event of this scale! One could say that he only does this for his own agenda, but it still takes alot of time and effort no matter how many times you have done it!  I hope he gets the Casino because if he doesn't, racing will change as a whole as we know it, Two thumbs 👍  tmbz1 for another production well done!!
tmbz1

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2026, 08:35:28 PM »
Great post G! We should all be grateful and thankful to Jeff for doing what it takes to put on a wonderful Hambletonian day for our great sport. Without him, the Meadowlands would be out of business.
thanks! I agree with you without this man there would be no racing in New Jersey.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3654
Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2026, 09:03:41 PM »
Great post G! We should all be grateful and thankful to Jeff for doing what it takes to put on a wonderful Hambletonian day for our great sport. Without him, the Meadowlands would be out of business.
But your fellow misfit Poser2 said everything was thriving with harness racing
You misfits better get your stories straight  ngc3
Want some chapstick  ngc3

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 976
Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2026, 09:06:15 PM »
But your fellow misfit Poser2 said everything was thriving with harness racing
You misfits better get your stories straight  ngc3
Want some chapstick  ngc3

It is thriving. Thanks to Jeff!

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3654
Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2026, 09:06:44 PM »
It is thriving. Thanks to Jeff!
Chapstick? ngc3

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 976
Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2026, 09:12:59 PM »
Chapstick? ngc3

Owners, trainers and drivers are making record money. If you’re not then you have no idea what you’re doing and probably not classifying your horses correctly. People are making more money than they ever have. Those are just the facts.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3654
Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2026, 09:15:47 PM »
Owners, trainers and drivers are making record money. If you’re not then you have no idea what you’re doing and probably not classifying your horses correctly. People are making more money than they ever have. Those are just the facts.
No longer owners.. got out long ago..
No slot welfare, no harness racing

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal