0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Today is Thursday, I won't log back in for one week. I will however keep count of how many times "G" addresses, eludes, refers or posts about me. What's your bet? See ya next Thursday after 1pm...
I wouldn't make that bet because they have been times where Mike's name hasn't been mentioned for days except by him, but as soon as "G" shows up he repeats the same drivel to Mike because he thinks everyone is Mike, even uses Sound Off for the same thing. He even thinks I'm Mike because he's so obsessed with him.
Can I book your action. "G" can't help himself, he comes here for 20 minutes every day, and every post is directed toward Mike with the same old material, plus bragging how well his horses do.
5 decades3 wins$282 purse earnings1 missed daughter's wedding50 Calhoun cartoonsMultiple Plops accountsNobody cares about you.
15 years hereacomplished whatnuttindolt of plopfrom detroit to buffalo tell us more poon
Aren't you tired of getting abused on Plops? When Rainman wipes the floor with your ass for a month, you should sit down, just read and try to learn.
plop dunt mean as much to me as it does you 2bring it on,, always ready
nahYou're not worthy.