Author Topic: The Sakit Joseph G Obsession Over/Under  (Read 3631 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
The Sakit Joseph G Obsession Over/Under
« on: July 16, 2026, 01:05:43 PM »
Today is Thursday, I won't log back in for one week. I will however keep count of how many times "G" addresses, eludes, refers or posts about me. What's your bet?  ngc3

See ya next Thursday after 1pm...

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57856
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1537
Re: The Sakit Joseph G Obsession Over/Under
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2026, 02:24:45 PM »
Today is Thursday, I won't log back in for one week. I will however keep count of how many times "G" addresses, eludes, refers or posts about me. What's your bet?  ngc3

See ya next Thursday after 1pm...

If your name isn't mentioned by any plopsters, I will bet G eludes, refers or posts about you ZERO times.

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1553
Re: The Sakit Joseph G Obsession Over/Under
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2026, 02:31:06 PM »
I wouldn't make that bet because they have been times where Mike's name hasn't been mentioned for days except by him, but as soon as "G" shows up he repeats the same drivel to Mike because he thinks everyone is Mike, even uses Sound Off for the same thing. He even thinks I'm Mike because he's so obsessed with him.

darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1537
Re: The Sakit Joseph G Obsession Over/Under
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2026, 02:41:21 PM »
I wouldn't make that bet because they have been times where Mike's name hasn't been mentioned for days except by him, but as soon as "G" shows up he repeats the same drivel to Mike because he thinks everyone is Mike, even uses Sound Off for the same thing. He even thinks I'm Mike because he's so obsessed with him.

My money is still on G !

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1553
Re: The Sakit Joseph G Obsession Over/Under
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2026, 03:05:41 PM »
Can I book your action. "G" can't help himself, he comes here for 20 minutes every day, and every post is directed toward Mike with the same old material, plus bragging how well his horses do.

darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1537
Re: The Sakit Joseph G Obsession Over/Under
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2026, 03:25:54 PM »
Can I book your action. "G" can't help himself, he comes here for 20 minutes every day, and every post is directed toward Mike with the same old material, plus bragging how well his horses do.

Book it.    He can't mention Mike, but he can brag about his horses all he likes. 

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1553
Re: The Sakit Joseph G Obsession Over/Under
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2026, 03:29:00 PM »
The main reason he comes is because he's obsessed with Mikee, not Mike. I just wish he'd bring some new material for a change, actually I wish he'd get lost.

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
Re: The Sakit Joseph G Obsession Over/Under
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2026, 04:32:20 PM »
Today is Thursday, I won't log back in for one week. I will however keep count of how many times "G" addresses, eludes, refers or posts about me. What's your bet?  ngc3

See ya next Thursday after 1pm...

5 decades
3 wins
$282 purse earnings
1 missed daughter's wedding
50 Calhoun cartoons
Multiple Plops accounts

Nobody cares about you.

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4390
Re: The Sakit Joseph G Obsession Over/Under
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2026, 04:35:17 PM »
5 decades
3 wins
$282 purse earnings
1 missed daughter's wedding
50 Calhoun cartoons
Multiple Plops accounts

Nobody cares about you.

15 years here
acomplished what
nuttin
dolt of plop
from detroit to buffalo  ngc3

tell us more poon  11.wp


Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
Re: The Sakit Joseph G Obsession Over/Under
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2026, 04:55:08 PM »
15 years here
acomplished what
nuttin
dolt of plop
from detroit to buffalo  ngc3

tell us more poon  11.wp
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Aren't you tired of getting abused on Plops?

When Rainman wipes the floor with your ass for a month, you should sit down, just read and try to learn.

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4390
Re: The Sakit Joseph G Obsession Over/Under
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2026, 05:05:46 PM »
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Aren't you tired of getting abused on Plops?

When Rainman wipes the floor with your ass for a month, you should sit down, just read and try to learn.

plop dunt mean as much to me as it does you 2

bring it on,, always ready  11.wp

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
Re: The Sakit Joseph G Obsession Over/Under
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2026, 05:11:24 PM »
plop dunt mean as much to me as it does you 2

bring it on,, always ready  11.wp
nah

You're not worthy.

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4390
Re: The Sakit Joseph G Obsession Over/Under
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2026, 05:12:52 PM »

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27197
Re: The Sakit Joseph G Obsession Over/Under
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2026, 05:13:48 PM »
All I know is that I wasn't online for 40+ hours last weekend.

Trying to cut back here and the post counts verify this.  Having more fun watching others verbally go at it.

I'm glad I'm a spectator instead of a participant!

Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal