0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
I pm'ed you
I can say with absolute certainty that Rainman2 has incredible success in the "game". He has a knack of getting in small with horses with solid potential . And he does his homework which is very important. It's very rare to have such a high percentage of good horses racing as he has. There's always the "luck" factor that any owner must need. But he has been uncanny getting into some solid horses over the last 35 years.
I wasn't online for 40+ hours. I didn't even go on plop to see what was posted. &the cryin jag continuedown up to it you just as much to blameand it endssimple huh
You are making yourself look REALLY bad. Trust us, just stop Andrew. You are doing more damage to yourself!
you probably already know this but Andrew is Mikeeee.
you probably already know this but paintbrush is G
hi Mikeeeee
hi markkk