Author Topic: WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?  (Read 18784 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2602
Re: WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?
« Reply #60 on: July 12, 2026, 11:47:26 PM »

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27197
Re: WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?
« Reply #61 on: July 12, 2026, 11:48:31 PM »
I can say with absolute certainty that Rainman2 has incredible success in the "game". He has a knack of getting in small with horses with solid potential . And he does his homework which is very important. It's very rare to have such a high percentage of good horses racing as he has. There's always the "luck" factor that any owner must need. But he has been uncanny getting into some solid horses over the last 35 years.

I've been very fortunate to get in with the right trainers.  My first trainer rest her soul Lynn Proesel taught me from the bottom up, just I learned my career choice in the same way.  Lost quite a bit of $$ on this venture, but I learned a valuable lesson or 2.  I convinced my girlfriend at the time to do this and she jumped right in without hesitation.  RIP Annie! I also had a chance to sit behind a world champion-Ember's scooter.  She held the world's record for a dual gaited mare.

Annie and I also bred our mare Allamerican Fancy, one of the last 75 or so horses sired by Big Towner. 

My current trainer took the horse and myself into the barn No questions asked.  From there I enjoyed the part of racing a baby and proceed on to many other ventures in the game as the years passed.
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4390
Re: WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?
« Reply #62 on: July 13, 2026, 07:33:45 AM »
I wasn't online for 40+ hours.  I didn't even go on plop to see what was posted.



 ngc3
&the cryin jag continued
own up to it you just as much to blame
and it ends
simple huh

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3053
Re: WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?
« Reply #63 on: July 13, 2026, 09:54:37 AM »
I wasn't online for 40+ hours.  I didn't even go on plop to see what was posted.



 ngc3
&the cryin jag continued
own up to it you just as much to blame
and it ends
simple huh
you're too funny Mikeeeeeee

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27197
Re: WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?
« Reply #64 on: July 13, 2026, 02:17:36 PM »
I wasn't online for 40+ hours.  I didn't even go on plop to see what was posted.



 ngc3
&the cryin jag continued
own up to it you just as much to blame
and it ends
simple huh

Crying?   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Seriously now!
Thanks for just posting another response that has as much as much worth as the poster himself. In this case it’s you Andrew.
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 976
Re: WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?
« Reply #65 on: July 13, 2026, 02:41:52 PM »
I wasn't online for 40+ hours.  I didn't even go on plop to see what was posted.



 ngc3
&the cryin jag continued
own up to it you just as much to blame
and it ends
simple huh

You are making yourself look REALLY bad. Trust us, just stop Andrew. You are doing more damage to yourself!

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4390
Re: WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?
« Reply #66 on: July 13, 2026, 04:07:41 PM »
Seriously now!

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4390
Re: WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?
« Reply #67 on: July 13, 2026, 04:09:10 PM »
You are making yourself look REALLY bad. Trust us, just stop Andrew. You are doing more damage to yourself!
  i'll take your post w consideration paintbrush

nah  ngc3 ngc3

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3053
Re: WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?
« Reply #68 on: July 14, 2026, 09:48:14 AM »
You are making yourself look REALLY bad. Trust us, just stop Andrew. You are doing more damage to yourself!
you probably already know this but Andrew is Mikeeee.


andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4390
Re: WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?
« Reply #69 on: July 14, 2026, 03:14:30 PM »
you probably already know this but Andrew is Mikeeee.


you probably already know this but paintbrush is G

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1553
Re: WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?
« Reply #70 on: July 14, 2026, 03:58:24 PM »
"G" thinks everybody is Mikee including himself.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3053
Re: WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?
« Reply #71 on: July 15, 2026, 09:27:57 AM »
you probably already know this but paintbrush is G
hi Mikeeeee

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4390
Re: WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?
« Reply #72 on: July 15, 2026, 09:45:17 AM »

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3053
Re: WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?
« Reply #73 on: July 15, 2026, 10:10:11 AM »
hi markkk
Hey Mikeeee I thought you knew who I was?? Make up your mind you fucking loser

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3053
Re: WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?
« Reply #74 on: July 15, 2026, 10:13:05 AM »
hi markkk
Mikeeeeee how to feel to become that irrelevant to everybody including your family.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal