Author Topic: Goshen Historic Track ?  (Read 5305 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

makingit

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 459
Goshen Historic Track ?
« on: July 04, 2026, 04:00:26 PM »
Anyone know if they cancelled today after Race 1 maybe because of the heat?  Has not been updated for results on USTA Site.

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: Goshen Historic Track ?
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2026, 04:18:53 PM »
I watched races 8 and 9. Track was excellent shape.
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27197
Re: Goshen Historic Track ?
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2026, 04:20:37 PM »
I watched races 8 and 9. Track was excellent shape.

Nobody is posting the results on time.
I watched mine in race 7
Waiting for the charts myself
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12675
Re: Goshen Historic Track ?
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2026, 04:27:37 PM »

makingit

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 459
Re: Goshen Historic Track ?
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2026, 04:33:50 PM »
Thank you Sweet

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12675
Re: Goshen Historic Track ?
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2026, 04:39:27 PM »
Thank you Sweet

 tmbz1

No worries bro!  tmbz1

That is the new official youtube channel for the GHT as their youtube channel ended with last year races.

The GHT results are in too:

https://racing.ustrotting.com/card.aspx

Here is tomorrow's racing channel as soon as they resume it will stream live  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEBbGWO824o

« Last Edit: July 04, 2026, 04:46:39 PM by Sweet »

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
Re: Goshen Historic Track ?
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2026, 09:02:39 PM »
Nobody is posting the results on time.
I watched mine in race 7
Waiting for the charts myself
Well done Rainman  tmbz1

Congrats

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3062
Re: Goshen Historic Track ?
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2026, 10:21:09 AM »
The track was impeccable! Thank you Steve Jones and the track crew we had a fabulous day.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Goshen Historic Track ?
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2026, 10:24:02 AM »
The track was impeccable! Thank you Steve Jones and the track crew we had a fabulous day.

Yeah? What race and post did you have??? Cyber Cunt Hanover.....ngc3

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3062
Re: Goshen Historic Track ?
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2026, 10:29:32 AM »
Yeah? What race and post did you have??? Cyber Cunt Hanover.....ngc3
what difference does it make you're not allowed on the grounds from what I'm told. Only a fucking idiot would come out of his way to meet somebody so irrelevant and dishonest.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Goshen Historic Track ?
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2026, 10:32:31 AM »
what difference does it make you're not allowed on the grounds from what I'm told. Only a fucking idiot would come out of his way to meet somebody so irrelevant and dishonest.

You're nowhere near Goshen as what I was told your IP ping has revealed......BAH AHAHAHAAAA

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3062
Re: Goshen Historic Track ?
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2026, 10:46:02 AM »
I watched races 8 and 9. Track was excellent shape.
the track was better than Yonkers or Meadowlands it was that good!!

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Goshen Historic Track ?
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2026, 11:17:10 AM »
Ping

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
Re: Goshen Historic Track ?
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2026, 07:28:58 PM »
You're nowhere near Goshen as what I was told your IP ping has revealed......BAH AHAHAHAAAA
This did not happen

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Goshen Historic Track ?
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2026, 07:30:56 PM »
« Last Edit: July 05, 2026, 07:33:01 PM by Ignorance Is Bliss »

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Easy Mike, gave some water.  Enjoy your day.   :)
    Today at 10:23:49 AM
  • Trigger: How about I shame all over you and your fucking families fucking face you scumbag  ngc3  you wanna have luncg?  ;D
    Today at 10:22:56 AM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike, take a walk to Marks training Center :)
    Today at 10:22:08 AM
  • G: Mike I mean trigger you should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 10:20:16 AM
  • G: Why would you make fun of somebody like that but then again I'd expect nothing less from you
    Today at 10:19:58 AM
  • Trigger: Fuckface dummy G, you're spamming the board again...go shake your rattle in your fake ugly wife and kids face you imbecile  ngc3  DM we if you would like to schedule a lunch meeting  ngc3
    Today at 10:18:09 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM
    Today at 09:47:15 AM
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal