0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Is it true? Did Pa license him to drive? I see far ass porkchop posted about it on Facebook. Although I think NY did him dirty im far from a fan. Guy was an absolute piece of dog ahit at the meadows he would steal threaten everyone and to top it all off beat the shit out of woman. Hes a great man! Absolute poster child for harness racing to be honest! Oh yea I forgot drug addict amd a drunk. He's the whole package!
So Dan can’t earn a living because he got suspended for being a shit bag and we’re supposed to feel sorry for him
Pennsylvania lets anyone back in. How many individuals came back that were thrown out previously?
nother Q
Unreal but not really. Harness racing is a complete joke. Especially in PA and NJ. He will show up at Pocono. He will fit right in there . Glad I nixed that track. Buter made me want to barf over and over. That little ass licker lol
Trust me when I tell you, he got railroaded because he showed up at Monticello and out drove all the no talent pieces of shit so they went running to the judges. FACT!!!!!!!!!