Author Topic: Dan Rawlings  (Read 7282 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Harnessfan902

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 445
Re: Dan Rawlings
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2026, 08:29:45 PM »
Pork chop going to bat for him but so far no lists within the next 7 days. 

titans1127

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 820
Re: Dan Rawlings
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2026, 02:13:52 PM »
As of 06/29/2026, this contact is NOT IN GOOD STANDING with The U.S. Trotting Association.

That could be why he isn't listed to drive anywhere yet.

porkchop

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 209
Re: Dan Rawlings
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2026, 09:46:54 PM »
Listed on 2 Tuesday Pocono

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: Dan Rawlings
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2026, 06:36:34 AM »
Listed on 2 Tuesday Pocono

He doesn't deserve another chance.  Harness racing is not a right; it is a privilege to be allowed to participate.  You usually seem like a straight shooter, why are you advocating so much to reinstate a guy who beats the shit out of horses and has shown for many years he is just a bad person?

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2798
Re: Dan Rawlings
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2026, 07:10:53 AM »
What the USTA should do is instead of these ridiculous fines, they should take away the whip from the offending driver for 15, maybe 30 days. On the program, signify with a NW (no whip) next to driver's name. Will driver lose drives? Maybe, maybe not. Will driver not do as well? maybe, maybe not.

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: Dan Rawlings
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2026, 09:56:04 AM »
Not the worst idea.   tmbz1

porkchop

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 209
Re: Dan Rawlings
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2026, 01:37:27 PM »
I happen to like and get along with Dan . I had some luck with him driving for me . I watched the racing he got fined and banned for and what he did in them races was no more than any other driver at Monticello on a daily basic. I don’t think I’m wrong . But I re watch the races as well .

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: Dan Rawlings
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2026, 01:45:10 PM »
I agree that infraction isn't the worst.  But it's not a punishment for a one-time violation.  My opinion is that they were looking for a reason to get rid of him and that's the straw that did him in.  Can't say he didn't deserve it based on a lifetime of infractions and run-ins with others.  Sometimes enough is enough.  But you are entitled to your own opinion of him.

porkchop

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 209
Re: Dan Rawlings
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2026, 01:52:49 PM »
Your correct . Appreciate you understanding.

Harnessfan902

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 445
Re: Dan Rawlings
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2026, 03:35:17 PM »
I agree that infraction isn't the worst.  But it's not a punishment for a one-time violation.  My opinion is that they were looking for a reason to get rid of him and that's the straw that did him in.  Can't say he didn't deserve it based on a lifetime of infractions and run-ins with others.  Sometimes enough is enough.  But you are entitled to your own opinion of him.

So a banned driver gets another opportunity (without usta license) while driving for a beard for another suspended trainer.   I respect your opinion Chop but when is enough going to be enough. Why even bother having licenses then.  A leopard doesn’t change its spots. 

porkchop

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 209
Re: Dan Rawlings
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2026, 03:52:42 PM »
The USTA took his license not knowing Pa licensed him as a trainer driver . So once he sent a copy to them they gave him a rule 1 sec 3 I believe it’s called. I understand what everyone is saying and how they feel . I’ve had a past and straightened my life up . There’s a lot worst out there believe me . But Pa and USTA gave him a chance and he has to behave . Let’s just sit back and not be so negative and hope he does well. If something does happen I will be the 1st person to come on here and say so. And I’m not a troll everyone knows who I am . Stay cool peeps it’s hot as balls

Racetime

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 265
Re: Dan Rawlings
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2026, 03:56:22 PM »
The Carver

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM
    Today at 09:47:15 AM
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal