Author Topic: I'm guessing the Italian Rat missed high school  (Read 18508 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12680
Re: I'm guessing the Italian Rat missed high school
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2026, 03:09:44 PM »
I have to word them that way. How else would you understand them?

 73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2

Sorry Calhoun bailed on ya  ngc3, ya know, big entrance slinking exit  ngc3

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3068
Re: I'm guessing the Italian Rat missed high school
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2026, 08:10:52 PM »
His spelling and reading comprehension are non existent.  11.wp 11.wp
tmbz1 ngc3

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3068

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3068
Re: I'm guessing the Italian Rat missed high school
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2026, 08:12:51 PM »
They told me this fucking rat had a tape recorder in his pocket when he ran up to Jeff Gural to talk to him. A real Fucking Cunt this guy is

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
Re: I'm guessing the Italian Rat missed high school
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2026, 08:18:22 PM »
They was told me this fucking rat had a tape recorder in his pocket when he ran up to Jeff Gural to talk to him. A real Fucking Cunt this guy is
No doubt.

I was told Petrelli hid being Yarrok and let the 75 yo guy take a punch meant for him.

Makes sense. What would anyone want to hit a 75 yo man?

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: I'm guessing the Italian Rat missed high school
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2026, 08:19:19 PM »
They told me this fucking rat had a tape recorder in his pocket when he ran up to Jeff Gural to talk to him. A real Fucking Cunt this guy is


    The lowest life SCUM on Horseplop.   11.wp 11.wp

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: I'm guessing the Italian Rat missed high school
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2026, 09:04:56 PM »
They told me this fucking rat had a tape recorder in his pocket when he ran up to Jeff Gural to talk to him. A real Fucking Cunt this guy is

The voices in your head? A tape recorder? What fucking century do you live in???  ngc3 GURAL wasn't there you fucking missing link. Keep fucking around, I heard you're in BIG trouble. Just sayin'!  tmbz1

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: I'm guessing the Italian Rat missed high school
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2026, 09:06:12 PM »
No doubt.

I was told Petrelli hid being Yarrok and let the 75 yo guy take a punch meant for him.

Makes sense. What would anyone want to hit a 75 yo man?

Hid being Yarock? WTF are you talking about! AND it took Ford AND Schnittker to wrestle Dave. Absolute FUCKING PUSSIES.You think I was in the paddock??? If I was they would have NEVER come near Dave. FACT cyber cunt!  ngc3   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Look at the other chicken shit's statement. Yeah, TWO so called successful businessmen beating up an old dude 2 on 1 because they were too fucking scared to come at ME. Bahahahahahaahaha

On the record he says it started because of his involvment with ME. FUCKING HILARIOUS!!!!! I'm so irrelevant.... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
« Last Edit: June 22, 2026, 09:10:20 PM by Ignorance Is Bliss »

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3068
Re: I'm guessing the Italian Rat missed high school
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2026, 09:39:13 AM »

    The lowest life SCUM on Horseplop.   11.wp 11.wp
I never heard of this guy before this website but I agree with you

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: I'm guessing the Italian Rat missed high school
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2026, 09:49:10 AM »
only a fucking idiot would open your link.
   

  EXACTLY!!    ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3068
Re: I'm guessing the Italian Rat missed high school
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2026, 09:56:33 AM »
   

  EXACTLY!!    ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
I can't imagine anybody being that fucking stupid but they would open his link. A friend told me he's got this bullshit YouTube page. I could only listen for a minute it was so fucking stupid he was going on and on about Mark Ford he probably suck his dick if he could. 



Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12680
Re: I'm guessing the Italian Rat missed high school
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2026, 11:53:29 AM »
I thought you were leaving? Just fucking disappear nobody wants to listen to your fucking bullshit. Anybody of any importance in the horse this knows you're irrelevant

Either heckle or have a temper tantrum, not both though  ngc3

Super Karen misfit on roids  ngc3

https://youtu.be/NIDaqKhzWCA?is=1CUGrqP7affgQMZy https://youtu.be/qufnbO9zjNc?is=80ca8ujoj8eELDbx
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZ8YqJJpr_2/?igsh=cHh3bWNrd25zOHgw
https://youtube.com/shorts/G5TqTorxRbc?is=Q7IN-NjhaNqt05x8
https://youtu.be/ydn6M4ZfWvs?is=c008_5N03vl9UWUO
 ngc3

Great job Mike  tmbz1

Soon the media is going to say F these idiots, there's Mike, and a herd will be coming at ya!  ngc3

Have to remove the regulation bill, don't like that middle move.

That's two outs.

Christina Hansen...does the media have to show her, can't they just interview her and blur the image  ngc3
« Last Edit: June 25, 2026, 12:32:18 PM by Sweet »

darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1537
Re: I'm guessing the Italian Rat missed high school
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2026, 01:55:44 PM »
THT, you are his spokesperson ......       What is SCM advocating for with respect to carriage horses.   Is he advocating for them to be shut down completely?

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: LOL! Nice to have you back my friend. We might make some bucks today!
    Today at 10:46:56 AM
  • Trigger: It's a good day to bet horses Dougie, for some people every day is a good day tp eat candy while sitting on the crapper  ngc3
    Today at 10:42:46 AM
  • dougie: BIG DAY AT BELMONT FOLKS!!!!! GET THOSE WAGERS READY!!!!!
    Today at 10:37:24 AM
  • wiggles44: The EAA facebook group would love these screenshots :)
    Today at 10:36:47 AM
  • G: Wiggles thank you for these beautiful screenshots
    Today at 10:35:54 AM
  • G: I must say I thoroughly enjoy wiggles screenshots
    Today at 10:35:46 AM
  • G: When I talked to the carriage horse woman and mentioned your name she hung up the phone
    Today at 10:35:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Screenshots
    Today at 10:32:22 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal