Author Topic: I'm guessing the Italian Rat missed high school  (Read 18486 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12678
Re: I'm guessing the Italian Rat missed high school
« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2026, 05:52:32 PM »
HAHA     You really have no life.
Well done.

I know! ngc3

That was done way way before today.

Now just a copy and paste.

Remember, do your own homework, not AI and the internet bat sh!t crazy!

Easy to discredit a hidden garbage person.

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
Re: I'm guessing the Italian Rat missed high school
« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2026, 07:13:35 PM »
HAHA     You really have no life.
Well done.
Potatoes does over 100 hours a week on HorsePlop.

I recommend not opening any links he posts.




G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3068
Re: I'm guessing the Italian Rat missed high school
« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2026, 07:36:27 PM »
Sweet/shopping cart one of the same

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: LOL! Nice to have you back my friend. We might make some bucks today!
    Today at 10:46:56 AM
  • Trigger: It's a good day to bet horses Dougie, for some people every day is a good day tp eat candy while sitting on the crapper  ngc3
    Today at 10:42:46 AM
  • dougie: BIG DAY AT BELMONT FOLKS!!!!! GET THOSE WAGERS READY!!!!!
    Today at 10:37:24 AM
  • wiggles44: The EAA facebook group would love these screenshots :)
    Today at 10:36:47 AM
  • G: Wiggles thank you for these beautiful screenshots
    Today at 10:35:54 AM
  • G: I must say I thoroughly enjoy wiggles screenshots
    Today at 10:35:46 AM
  • G: When I talked to the carriage horse woman and mentioned your name she hung up the phone
    Today at 10:35:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Screenshots
    Today at 10:32:22 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal