Author Topic: I'm guessing the Italian Rat missed high school  (Read 18505 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
I'm guessing the Italian Rat missed high school
« on: June 22, 2026, 02:41:58 PM »
His spelling and reading comprehension are non existent.  11.wp 11.wp

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
Re: I'm guessing the Italian Rat missed high school
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2026, 02:43:57 PM »
His spelling and reading comprehension are non existent.  11.wp 11.wp
He prolly got graduated.

"No Rat, No Grifter Left Behind."

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: I'm guessing the Italian Rat missed high school
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2026, 02:46:53 PM »

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12680
Re: I'm guessing the Italian Rat missed high school
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2026, 02:47:09 PM »
He prolly got graduated.

"No Rat, No Grifter Left Behind."

Everyone loves Mike didn't you see the commercial

Be Like Mike  ngc3

They don't despise you and Calhoun, Pacer 2  ngc3

It's much much worse  ngc3

Voted most likely to have no one at their funerals!  ngc3

Because they were all at your after death celebration parties!  ;D

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: I'm guessing the Italian Rat missed high school
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2026, 02:50:00 PM »
I dont know about everyone, but you sure do have your nose so far up his ass you can hear him burp!

 ngc3
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12680
Re: I'm guessing the Italian Rat missed high school
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2026, 02:51:54 PM »
I dont know about everyone, but you sure do have your nose so far up his ass you can hear him burp!

 ngc3

Awwww  ngc3

I rip you bitches into a million pieces and that's all you got  ngc3

Go get 10 more guys and run your insult hustle  ngc3

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: I'm guessing the Italian Rat missed high school
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2026, 02:52:09 PM »

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
Re: I'm guessing the Italian Rat missed high school
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2026, 02:53:26 PM »
I dont know about everyone, but you sure do have your nose so far up his ass you can hear him burp!

 ngc3
I've got Tampon and SCM on Summer IGGY. Pls let us all know if they say anything cogent.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: I'm guessing the Italian Rat missed high school
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2026, 02:53:45 PM »


Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12680
Re: I'm guessing the Italian Rat missed high school
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2026, 02:54:46 PM »
I've got Tampon and SCM on Summer IGGY. Pls let us all know if they say anything cogent.

 tmbz1

Get some sleep then finally, we blasted you into another universe so IGGYing makes sense  ngc3

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: I'm guessing the Italian Rat missed high school
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2026, 02:58:27 PM »
Awwww  ngc3

I rip you bitches into a million pieces and that's all you got  ngc3

Go get 10 more guys and run your insult hustle  ngc3

I can't because you rip me in a million pieces!  ngc3
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12680
Re: I'm guessing the Italian Rat missed high school
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2026, 03:00:51 PM »
I can't because you rip me in a million pieces!  ngc3

After your done "winning"  ngc3 in your own brain  ngc3

Read your unreadable, not understood posts that you laugh at  ngc3

T-ball bitch, straight up major league insults here  tmbz1


Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: I'm guessing the Italian Rat missed high school
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2026, 03:07:49 PM »
After your done "winning"  ngc3 in your own brain  ngc3

Read your unreadable, not understood posts that you laugh at  ngc3

T-ball bitch, straight up major league insults here  tmbz1

I have to word them that way. How else would you understand them?

 73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: LOL! Nice to have you back my friend. We might make some bucks today!
    Today at 10:46:56 AM
  • Trigger: It's a good day to bet horses Dougie, for some people every day is a good day tp eat candy while sitting on the crapper  ngc3
    Today at 10:42:46 AM
  • dougie: BIG DAY AT BELMONT FOLKS!!!!! GET THOSE WAGERS READY!!!!!
    Today at 10:37:24 AM
  • wiggles44: The EAA facebook group would love these screenshots :)
    Today at 10:36:47 AM
  • G: Wiggles thank you for these beautiful screenshots
    Today at 10:35:54 AM
  • G: I must say I thoroughly enjoy wiggles screenshots
    Today at 10:35:46 AM
  • G: When I talked to the carriage horse woman and mentioned your name she hung up the phone
    Today at 10:35:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Screenshots
    Today at 10:32:22 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal