Author Topic: Tuesday, 5/5/26 Western Fair invaded by Mohawk bitches 🤣  (Read 5786 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12687
Just downloaded the form...Good Luck Everyone!  ;D

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2608
Re: Tuesday, 5/5/26 Western Fair invaded by Mohawk bitches 🤣
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2026, 04:38:59 PM »
I gotta tell you, I just can't watch Mohawk. It's almost like they choreograph the whole race. More holes than a swiss cheese. Line them up. And take turns going to the winner's circle.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12687
Re: Tuesday, 5/5/26 Western Fair invaded by Mohawk bitches 🤣
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2026, 05:24:10 PM »
I gotta tell you, I just can't watch Mohawk. It's almost like they choreograph the whole race. More holes than a swiss cheese. Line them up. And take turns going to the winner's circle.

Right on Dougie  tmbz1 a bunch of race staging gambling cheating scumbags...hope they all die!  ;D

Western Fair

1 - 4,6
2 - 2,3
3 - 1,3,4,8
4 - 3
5 - 1,3
6 - 1,2,4,8
7 - 1,3,4,7,8
8 - 1,2,3,6
9 - 1,2,3,4,6
10 - 1,6,7,8
11 - 3 / 1,2,4,8

 Western Fair Raceway (H)                197.20
   Race 1    2.00    WIN    4+6    NaN.00
   Race 1    2.00    EX    BX+4+6    4.00
   Race 1    0.20    SPR    4+6 / 4+6 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7    8.00
   Race 1    0.40    TRI    4+6 / 4+6 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7    4.00
   Race 1    1.00    DBL    4+6 / 2+3    4.00
   Race 1    0.20    PK5    4+6 / 2+3 / 1+3+4+8 / 3 / 1+3    6.40
   Race 1    0.20    PK5    4+6 / 2+3 / 1+3+4+8 / 3 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8    25.60
   Race 2    2.00    WIN    2+3    4.00
   Race 2    2.00    EX    BX+2+3    4.00
   Race 2    0.40    TRI    2+3 / 2+3 / 1+2+3+4+5+6    3.20
   Race 2    0.20    SPR    2+3 / 2+3 / 1+2+3+4+5+6 / 1+2+3+4+5+6    4.80
   Race 2    0.20    PK4    2+3 / 1+3+4+8 / 3 / 1+3    3.20
   Race 2    0.20    PK4    2+3 / 1+3+4+8 / 3 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8    12.80
   Race 3    2.00    WIN    1+3+4+8    8.00
   Race 3    1.00    EX    BX+1+3+4+8    12.00
   Race 3    1.00    EX    3 / 1+4+8    3.00
   Race 3    0.20    TRI    BX+1+3+4+8    4.80
   Race 3    0.40    TRI    3 / 1+4+8 / 1+4+8    2.40
   Race 3    0.20    SPR    BX+1+3+4+8    4.80
   Race 3    0.40    SPR    3 / 1+4+8 / 1+4+8 / 1+4+8    2.40
   Race 3    0.60    PK3    1+3+4+8 / 3 / 1+3    4.80
   Race 3    0.60    PK3    1+3+4+8 / 3 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8    19.20
   Race 4    4.00    WIN    3    4.00
   Race 4    1.00    EX    3 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8    7.00
   Race 4    1.00    DBL    3 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8    8.00
   Race 4    2.00    DBL    3 / 1+3    4.00
   Race 5    2.00    WIN    1+3    4.00
   Race 5    2.00    EX    BX+1+3    4.00
   Race 5    0.40    TRI    1+3 / 1+3 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8    4.80
   Race 5    0.20    SPR    1+3 / 1+3 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8    12.00

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12687
Re: Tuesday, 5/5/26 Western Fair invaded by Mohawk bitches 🤣
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2026, 06:50:52 PM »
Race 4    20.00    PLC    3    20.00
Race 4    1.00    EX    1+2+3+4+5+6+8 / 3    6.00
    Race 6    2.00    WIN    1+2+4+8    8.00
   Race 6    1.00    EX    BX+1+2+4+8    12.00
   Race 6    0.20    TRI    BX+1+2+4+8    4.80
   Race 6    0.20    SH5    1+2+4+8 / 1+2+4+8 / 1+2+4+8 / 1+2+4+8 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8    19.20
   Race 7    2.00    WIN    1+3+4+7+8    10.00
   Race 8    2.00    WIN    1+2+3+6    8.00
   Race 8    1.00    EX    BX+1+2+3+6    12.00
   Race 8    0.20    TRI    BX+1+2+3+6    4.80
   Race 8    0.20    SPR    BX+1+2+3+6    4.80

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12687
Re: Tuesday, 5/5/26 Western Fair invaded by Mohawk bitches 🤣
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2026, 07:20:43 PM »
Race 8    0.20    PK4    1+2+3+6 / 1+2+3+4+6 / 1+6+7+8 / 3    16.00
   Race 9    0.60    PK3    1+2+3+4+6 / 1+6+7+8 / 3    12.00
   Race 9    2.00    WIN    2+4+6    6.00

Mrpick5

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 201
Re: Tuesday, 5/5/26 Western Fair invaded by Mohawk bitches 🤣
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2026, 10:22:18 PM »
I am in total agreement about Mohawk. It’s truly joke racing. It’s really a sucker track run by the drivers.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12687
Re: Tuesday, 5/5/26 Western Fair invaded by Mohawk bitches 🤣
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2026, 10:29:28 PM »
I am in total agreement about Mohawk. It’s truly joke racing. It’s really a sucker track run by the drivers.

Agree entirely.

I'm done there.

Canada too.

Done.

Mrpick5

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 201
Re: Tuesday, 5/5/26 Western Fair invaded by Mohawk bitches 🤣
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2026, 11:29:47 PM »
Agree entirely.

I'm done there.

Canada too.

Done.    I would rather bet Northfield with their plodding horses and cowboy drivers.

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2608
Re: Tuesday, 5/5/26 Western Fair invaded by Mohawk bitches 🤣
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2026, 11:32:35 PM »
I am in total agreement about Mohawk. It’s truly joke racing. It’s really a sucker track run by the drivers.
Mohawk was the only real track I followed in Canada. But it is a "sucker track". It's almost like they have each race planned out. LOL!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12687
Re: Tuesday, 5/5/26 Western Fair invaded by Mohawk bitches 🤣
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2026, 11:33:55 PM »
Good luck, seriously.

I need to take a break, and keep building my virtual stable.

Enough talent scouting and then I can string some races together, maybe.

But betting shitty races doesn't work for me, betting stakes a little better, nothing to write home about.

I jumped in too early this year.

There is not going to be a next year, so, I'll try to aim for some big ones!

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2608
Re: Tuesday, 5/5/26 Western Fair invaded by Mohawk bitches 🤣
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2026, 11:43:39 PM »
Good luck, seriously.

I need to take a break, and keep building my virtual stable.

Enough talent scouting and then I can string some races together, maybe.

But betting shitty races doesn't work for me, betting stakes a little better, nothing to write home about.

I jumped in too early this year.

There is not going to be a next year, so, I'll try to aim for some big ones!
I've been really trying to pick my spots. Ninety percent of my bets are on the throughbreds now. Betting harness races reminds me of my days trying to hit a number at Jai-Alai in Dania. LOL! I do love those stake races over the weekend. Keep on plugging Trig. You'll get there!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12687
Re: Tuesday, 5/5/26 Western Fair invaded by Mohawk bitches 🤣
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2026, 11:51:47 PM »
I've been really trying to pick my spots. Ninety percent of my bets are on the throughbreds now. Betting harness races reminds me of my days trying to hit a number at Jai-Alai in Dania. LOL! I do love those stake races over the weekend. Keep on plugging Trig. You'll get there!

Pavlovian was an amazing tout.

I cannot wait for him to run again.

Seriously, of all horses, I think he's the one.

Just a little rating, with that big speed, and big heart and I think we're going to see your tout become a superstar.

Rdp066

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 175
Re: Tuesday, 5/5/26 Western Fair invaded by Mohawk bitches 🤣
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2026, 10:17:04 AM »
Race 4    20.00    PLC    3    20.00
Race 4    1.00    EX    1+2+3+4+5+6+8 / 3    6.00
    Race 6    2.00    WIN    1+2+4+8    8.00
   Race 6    1.00    EX    BX+1+2+4+8    12.00
   Race 6    0.20    TRI    BX+1+2+4+8    4.80
   Race 6    0.20    SH5    1+2+4+8 / 1+2+4+8 / 1+2+4+8 / 1+2+4+8 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8    19.20
   Race 7    2.00    WIN    1+3+4+7+8    10.00
   Race 8    2.00    WIN    1+2+3+6    8.00
   Race 8    1.00    EX    BX+1+2+3+6    12.00
   Race 8    0.20    TRI    BX+1+2+3+6    4.80
   Race 8    0.20    SPR    BX+1+2+3+6    4.80

What a wasted life you must lead to post all this shit every fucking day of the year.  I guess you are as stupid as the Fanduel on air talent to think anyone gives two shots about your selections dumb ass.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12687
Re: Tuesday, 5/5/26 Western Fair invaded by Mohawk bitches 🤣
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2026, 10:20:37 AM »

What a wasted life you must lead to post all this shit every fucking day of the year.  I guess you are as stupid as the Fanduel on air talent to think anyone gives two shots about your selections dumb ass.


Your life is this ↑ ngc3

That's all you do you bitching, moaning ZERO!  ngc3

Feel free to keep sharing the same ol' same ol' forever, I mean why else do you log in!  ;D

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27205
Re: Tuesday, 5/5/26 Western Fair invaded by Mohawk bitches 🤣
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2026, 01:19:19 PM »
I gotta tell you, I just can't watch Mohawk. It's almost like they choreograph the whole race. More holes than a swiss cheese. Line them up. And take turns going to the winner's circle.

As Josh Allen of the Buffalo Bills says:
“Everyone Eats”!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Too many :)
    Today at 01:28:19 PM
  • JT: Looks like a long day for ya here wiggles..going on 6 hours now..lots of screenshots to check I suppose  :P
    Today at 01:22:31 PM
  • wiggles44: Are you allowed near women Mike?   :)
    Today at 01:16:36 PM
  • dougie: Andrew? LOL!
    Today at 01:05:13 PM
  • Trigger: Wiggles and G if you don't see me respond in the forever near future, wish the women in your family all my best  ngc3
    Today at 01:02:27 PM
  • wiggles44: No problem Andrew :)
    Today at 12:59:45 PM
  • dougie: And wiggles 44th, if you're going to use my "Geez" , please remit a $2 bet into my horse betting account. LOL!
    Today at 11:52:26 AM
  • dougie: Let me know. Do I get a tax break with this? LOL!
    Today at 11:40:57 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal